MrSpeakers Electrostatic Prototype Listening Impressions
Jul 11, 2018 at 4:40 AM Post #916 of 937
I have been enjoying my Voce for about three months now. IMHO it is a great phone and provides a valued alternative in the high end headphone range. A few days ago I tried it on my newly built KGSShv and was amazed by how good the combination is. It must be one of the best results available for the money. High-end musical results are not so costly after all.

I also appreciate the fresh design approach such as the soft cable and the included stand/storage cabinet. I am also confident with the channel matching and build quality and backup from the distributor should it ever be needed.
P1040640.JPG

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018 at 6:00 PM Post #919 of 937
all the @headinclouds builds I have seen never fail in attention to detail inside or out.

Aug 24, 2018 at 5:17 PM Post #921 of 937
Anyone know if it is possible to use the Stax extension cable on the Voce? Considering buying one to get some more reach when needed. If there are considerable drops in sound quality it is a no go but some stax users here might have tested already?

Aug 24, 2018 at 9:26 PM Post #922 of 937
Anyone know if it is possible to use the Stax extension cable on the Voce? Considering buying one to get some more reach when needed. If there are considerable drops in sound quality it is a no go but some stax users here might have tested already?
I am doing that now. So IMO works fine.

Aug 25, 2018 at 11:10 PM Post #924 of 937
Took some pictures for VOCE
I'm an audiophile and professional commercial photographer, if Mr.Speaker want to order new photos from me, I can give them large discount haha!

I like the first photo. Awesome bokeh!

Sep 29, 2018 at 7:20 AM Post #925 of 937
can voce be driven by ifi ican pro and ifi iesl

why so little feedback on voce not even one thorough youtube review

Sep 29, 2018 at 10:18 AM Post #926 of 937

Electrostatics are a small segment of headphone audio and Voce is a newcomer to the segment occupying an even smaller slice of the pie.

Sep 29, 2018 at 12:34 PM Post #927 of 937
can voce be driven by ifi ican pro and ifi iesl

Yes, we have one in the shop.

Not sure why so few comments except most of our sales go through retailers who carry stats. I suspect a lot of the owners aren’t head fi community...

Last edited:
Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Oct 3, 2018 at 5:13 PM Post #928 of 937
Yes, we have one in the shop.

Not sure why so few comments except most of our sales go through retailers who carry stats. I suspect a lot of the owners aren’t head fi community...

If I wasn't industry insider, I'd write all about it. I also heard the Ether 2 is insanely light weight.

Oct 4, 2018 at 2:47 PM Post #930 of 937
I'd love to review the Voce. Unfortunately I don't have a stat amp at all, much less one that might to it justice. I was thinking about building one, but all those scary warnings about death are really discouraging for a relative newbie to amp building. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back