Movie Soundtracks
Nov 24, 2015 at 1:08 PM Post #106 of 162
Movie soundtracks are about the only modern music I can listen to. I like The Godfather soundtracks by Nino Rota, and of course, the Star Wars soundtracks. Also good are the Rain Man soundtrack, the Dances With Wolves soundtrack, the soundtrack for Schindler's List [this is my favorite album, not just my favorite soundtrack, and it also contains my favorite song "Remembrances" (track 13 version)], the soundtrack for Forrest Gump, The Lord of the Rings soundtracks, The Last Samurai soundtrack, the Inception soundtrack, and the Black Swan soundtrack (I would also like to find a good version of Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake).

Feb 29, 2016 at 12:29 PM Post #108 of 162
Hi guys,

I'm desperately trying to find out the name of a soundtrack. For U.K. residents, it was featured on last week's Film 2016. The Oscar's feature, the last segment of music.
I've also heard it on the X Factor & Celebrity Jungle, background music, it's a dramatic beautiful piece of music, that builds....it's driving me insane, trying to find out what Soundtrack it is ! ??
Can anyone help ! ??

( It starts at 14.37 - Film 2016 - Feb 25th episode. )

Feb 29, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #109 of 162
  Hi guys,

I'm desperately trying to find out the name of a soundtrack. For U.K. residents, it was featured on last week's Film 2016. The Oscar's feature, the last segment of music.
I've also heard it on the X Factor & Celebrity Jungle, background music, it's a dramatic beautiful piece of music, that builds....it's driving me insane, trying to find out what Soundtrack it is ! ??
Can anyone help ! ??

( It starts at 14.37 - Film 2016 - Feb 25th episode. )

I think you might be referring to Heart of Courage by Two Steps From Hell.

Mar 8, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #111 of 162
I am a big fan of movie soundtracks.
For me the greatest is
Paris,Texas by Ry Colder
Anything by John Murphy, he did Adagio for Strings which features in Sunshine and many other films.

Sicario by Johan Johansson is also superb.

I will post examples when I get near a PC.

Dec 5, 2020 at 2:40 PM Post #117 of 162
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back