Mouse -Fi
Apr 1, 2015 at 4:09 AM Post #587 of 616
I have three rigs, so three mice to use.....a Logitech G502, Logitech G402 and a Roccat Kone XTD......love 'em all! I do have some spare mice kept in reserve, a Thermaltake Level 10M mouse, a G700s, and one cheap no name mouse that, for the life of me, I can't recall.

Apr 1, 2015 at 6:05 PM Post #588 of 616
I have too many mice. Need to start selling the ones I don't use. Probably sell g502, naos 7k, asus rog gladius. All good mice but significantly flawed in some way for me. G502 too heavy, naos fatigues my forearm and gladius designed the mouse feet wrong (can't believe they did this).

I like my Kone xtd. Might try kpm one day. Big mouse but light and quality construction.

Apr 1, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #589 of 616
I have too many mice. Need to start selling the ones I don't use. Probably sell g502, naos 7k, asus rog gladius. All good mice but significantly flawed in some way for me. G502 too heavy, naos fatigues my forearm and gladius designed the mouse feet wrong (can't believe they did this).

I like my Kone xtd. Might try kpm one day. Big mouse but light and quality construction.

Can u tell more about them gladius feet?

Apr 1, 2015 at 10:25 PM Post #590 of 616

Can u tell more about them gladius feet?

I really like the Gladius size and shape, just the feet at the front are too far apart and create too much friction against the mousepad (I think frame is making contact with mousepad rather than feet).  Should be closer together like almost every other mouse on the market.  

The mouse is also quite light and has a good sensor.  Before there was a few driver hiccups but hopefully those are sorted.  

Apr 2, 2015 at 9:20 AM Post #591 of 616
Yeah i really like the looks of it aswell, a mix of deathadder ander intelli 3.0 just seems perfect, but now i have come to some complaints about it, malfunctioning on higher hz and other stuff like somehow slower click latency compared to other mices where i start losing interest in this mouse, i'll investigate that and the mousefeet issue you wrote about deeper soon. 

Apr 6, 2015 at 9:03 PM Post #592 of 616
What are you all using these days? My beloved R.A.T. 7 is falling apart, and I'm eyeing the Steelseries Sensei. A move in the other direction, after using what is probably the most adjustable (and fiddly!) mouse out there.

Apr 7, 2015 at 12:53 AM Post #593 of 616
To be honest adjustable=heavy=slow. Sensei raw can be a pretty good mouse just the ambi thumb buttons annoy me. Right now I have settled on ss rival bit have yet to try deathadder or kone pure my military. I liked my naos 7k but found the shape fatigueing. Also tried the logitech g502 but enormous weight kills it. Zowie worth considering too.

Apr 15, 2015 at 1:32 AM Post #594 of 616
I use a Logitech G600 but I own a bunch of gaming mice. Microsoft X8, Logitech G9, Logitech MX518, and a number of other ones near new in their boxes in the garage. I'm a Newegg reviewer and get loads of PC stuff to review and keep. I literally have a huge collection of all sorts of ****.

Apr 16, 2015 at 12:24 AM Post #595 of 616
For those toothless elders with subscriptions to this thread who are still waiting to cross the River Styx and are thus able to revisit this thread, the new G303 Daedalus Apex uses the same PWM3366 sensor the G502 Proteus Core does, but in a mouse which, without the cable, is about 87 grams. It may be a suitable choice as it has next to no tracking problems.

Apr 21, 2015 at 6:58 PM Post #596 of 616
Ooooh should be excellent don't forget the click latency as well. If the shape is good it should be just about perfect

May 1, 2015 at 5:10 AM Post #598 of 616
Ooooh should be excellent don't forget the click latency as well. If the shape is good it should be just about perfect

Click latency, what can be said about it?

May 1, 2015 at 8:32 AM Post #599 of 616
Click latency, what can be said about it?

button_latency_testing_overall_150324.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back