Most respected Head-Fiers
Mar 31, 2008 at 7:57 AM Post #61 of 79
StevenKelby for everything he helped and taught me
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 31, 2008 at 5:59 PM Post #64 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would nominate the guy that compiled the list of Mertonisms.

I'll second that ... a great bit of work . He definitely deserves some kind of award for putting that together ...... Pure Comedy Gold .

Mar 31, 2008 at 6:23 PM Post #65 of 79
Heh, thanks The Actual. I don't hang around the gear forums anymore, so it's always nice that someone noticed I exist! I should mention you for the couple great artists you've introduced me to. Guys, over at the music forum, like you keep me young.

Mar 31, 2008 at 6:28 PM Post #66 of 79
i'm the same way, i hardly browse around the gear forums these days as i'm quite content with my current headphone setup. however, i visit the music forum everyday to see what artists and/or music i may have missed, and to give perspectives on stuff i know.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 31, 2008 at 7:06 PM Post #67 of 79
I can't believe I forgot him, and I do not remember seeing him here (shame on you alll!!!!!), but I can't think of another member who represents headfi more than Jahn. Not only is he the most prolific poster in all of headfi dom, but I would say 95% of his posts are very engaging, helpful, and contribute greatly to this site. His signal-to-noise ratio is incredibly high, which is amazing since he also has more than 20,000+ posts. So not only has he been a huge part of this community since he registered, but he has taken plenty of time to add to the community with his thoughts and posts and for the most part they have all been very engaging full of good helpful info. Quantity and quality of posts, simply can't be beat.

Jul 21, 2010 at 9:58 PM Post #69 of 79
Dweaver and Anaxilus

Jul 21, 2010 at 10:20 PM Post #71 of 79
Uncle Erik
Asr
Takezo
AMB

Jul 21, 2010 at 10:38 PM Post #72 of 79
I very much respect Uncle Erik. Also HPA, Skylab, Asr, Tomb, Smeggy, ClieOS, LFF, K19, ljokerl, Beagle, Currawong, Kabeer, rhythmdevils, BoilermakerFan, and many others. Honestly too many too name. Thanks for making this such a great place!

Jul 22, 2010 at 8:15 PM Post #73 of 79
A lot of members whom I wanted to mention have already been listed, but one that needs to be known more is achristilaw. He isn't the most prolific poster but his insight, experience, generosity and willingness to help is much appreciated.
Wikipedia: INCredible is an offshoot on Sony Music Entertainment. »

Jul 22, 2010 at 10:42 PM Post #74 of 79
Holy cow that was a necrobump!

Anyway....

Koyaan (or whatever his username is now)
n_maher
dsavitsk
amb
Uncle Erik
TomB
HeadphoneAddict
kwkarth

Jul 22, 2010 at 11:03 PM Post #75 of 79
Headphone Addict
HiFlight
Smeggy
The Ortho Team (Sachu, Kabeer, Wualta & pals)
Jude
Beagle
Uncle Erik

All very helpful people who answered questions I've had, provided me with information for a purchase, reviews and have contributed something that I feel as worthwhile for their fellow Head-Fiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back