Most Durable earbuds around $30
Nov 24, 2010 at 6:55 PM Post #16 of 21

Quote:
Well the m6's are 21 shipped so i might go with that.

Check this out:

http://www.meelec.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Earphone-MEE-What

Got it in my email.. since the m9 and 6 are pretty close anyway, this might be worth the odds.

20 percent odds to get an m11+... not bad odds imo.  Worst case scenario you get m9s for cheap.  Well okay, that's just the likely case. Worst case is you get the kinda bad r1s, lol.  But that's like, 5 percent chance.  25 percent chance you end up getting m6s anyway.

I'd buy two personally.  Then again, I like gambling.

Nov 24, 2010 at 8:02 PM Post #18 of 21

Quote:
Na, i don't have much funds to work with. I will wait for another sale on the m11+ and get those.

Fair enough, but I doubt they'll be on sale for less than 35 dollars... like, ever.

Not that I know their policy well... I just find that kind of deal, while it is sometimes met twice in a year, isn't ever exceeded, haha.

That's almost 3 tries, right there.

Nov 30, 2010 at 4:55 AM Post #21 of 21

Quote:
Once again, the most durable earbud (pure titanium) around $30 is the ATH-CM700ti, and they used to retail for $180.

OP says that the problem is not with the buds itself but with the cable-plug connection. While CM700Ti are the great earbuds, it seems that they incredibly cut down expenses on the cable and on the plug. I've never saw such a fragile plug, and i've never heard of a wires breaking up inside of the cable (not in the plug area, but just somewhere on the plain section of the cable; as if the wires were actually made of virgin's sniffles for better sound). Even $1 chinese earbuds are by light ages more fragile than CM700 (be it regular or Ti modification) in the sense of cable and the plug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back