Most common portable headphones/IEM you see besides Ibuds
Apr 28, 2009 at 2:42 AM Post #31 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hsiu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
most of the people I saw wear iBud, few wear full can, other cheapo earbud. the second most prominant earphone I can name it is Bose in ear. I am the only weirdo wearing IE7 and Phonak in near NYU region. can't believe place with so many rich kids and people still use cheapo. (don't flame me for the statement)

The thing is not everybody cares about quality sound.

But anyways, almost everybody at my school owns at least one set of skullcandies. I know a couple of kids with the Monster Beats, too.

Apr 28, 2009 at 4:55 AM Post #33 of 55
Whatever Bose nonsense has the black and white twisted cords.

Apr 28, 2009 at 5:09 AM Post #34 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whatever Bose nonsense has the black and white twisted cords.

Haha, the Bose In-Ears. I used to have those, before I actually knew what music sounded like.
tongue_smile.gif

On topic though, I see a lot of the Marshmallows, and some other JVC buds. My sister prefers them to in-ear phones, and it kinda annoys me! haha.

Apr 28, 2009 at 5:11 AM Post #35 of 55
I see a lot of sony buds and clip-ons here, i guess all the ipod users broke their iBuds...

Apr 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM Post #38 of 55
besides i-buds in kiev mostly used:
Koss - plugs, porta pro, sporta pro, ur 20 - 40, CХ 300 and Earphones which comes bundled with music phones.

a few times i even saw a guys who wears Cosonic
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Apr 28, 2009 at 11:29 AM Post #39 of 55
Singapore,
I see mainly the Nokia and Sony Ericsson earphones that came with the phones as well as the Creatives as mentioned. More and more I'm seeing Audio Technica Ontos, SJ3s and SJ5s, Sennheisers (CX, some HD201s). Pleasantly surprised to see more and more UEs, Westones and Shures

Apr 28, 2009 at 11:37 AM Post #40 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by blacknile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
in Edinburgh (University area) 99% of the people wear these white/gray apple earbuds. Very recently I've started to notice some of these spoiled rich students with fancy colourful full-size headphones I can't identify. Every now and then I see somebody with full-size Sennheiser or Grado SR60. Interestingly I'm also seeing lots of girls with Px100s, more than guys. People with sony ericcson telephone earbuds/sony iems make for the rest.

george sq you mean?

most i ever see bar ibuds are low end senn's , sonys or i dont know.

but then its not like i sit and stare at people to check

Apr 28, 2009 at 5:44 PM Post #42 of 55
From what everyone else is posting, it's starting to look as if Toronto is the heaven for the hi-fi headphone world or something... which I'm sure all of my fellow Toronto posters would agree is... scary.
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Apr 28, 2009 at 11:03 PM Post #43 of 55
I work in software engineering, and all programmers generally have headphones. The most popular brand seems to be Sony, the kind that sit on the ear rather than around it. Sennheiser is probably second. Various models. The Bose noise canceling are also popular.

Apr 28, 2009 at 11:23 PM Post #44 of 55
I'd say 70% of the population around here (White Plains, NY) wears ibuds. In the other 30% I've seen some cheapy jvc ear buds, boss triports, sony mdr series, Maxell NCs.. and of course those full sized skullcandy phones with the bullets on the head band.

Sad around here lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back