Most common portable headphones/IEM you see besides Ibuds
Apr 27, 2009 at 4:47 PM Post #16 of 55
I see way too many people with Bose Triports and IEs (Inner Ears). Most of them wear that smug look on their face, like they're using the greatest headphone on the planet, and yes they paid for it. Also been seeing more Monster Dres as well. Ignorance really is bliss, I suppose
wink.gif

Apr 27, 2009 at 4:56 PM Post #17 of 55
outside of ibuds i usually see some other $5 earbuds or i see some kind of red sony earphones..i think its mdrex90

oh yeah lots and lots of skullcandy too

Apr 27, 2009 at 8:37 PM Post #19 of 55
Sennheiser CX300/400/500 (Amsterdam, Holland, Europe) and a lot of cheap Sony and Philips.

Apr 27, 2009 at 9:06 PM Post #23 of 55
When I travel into C. London I almost always never bother to check what people wear on their ears. I rather close my ears and enjoy my music, or talk to my partner or read a book. It is people shoving their opinions that pisses me off. If someone is happy with their Bose or JVCs, then more power to them. Most stock buds do blow, but it is their money after all.

Apr 27, 2009 at 11:21 PM Post #24 of 55
I go to a school that's primarily filled with a bunch of rich white kids (Everyone who moves to my school says that it's one of the largest schools around with great facilities, including many of the exchange students while the kids here call the new building ghetto...) and all I see are stock ibuds, cheap sonys, and skullcandy
frown.gif
Every other student has an iPhone/touch...

Apr 27, 2009 at 11:27 PM Post #25 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When I travel into C. London I almost always never bother to check what people wear on their ears. I rather close my ears and enjoy my music, or talk to my partner or read a book. It is people shoving their opinions that pisses me off. If someone is happy with their Bose or JVCs, then more power to them. Most stock buds do blow, but it is their money after all.

No one is shoving their opinions on anyone here...We're just saying that when some of us notice what other people are wearing we just think it's kind of funny that most of them don't know what they're missing.
popcorn.gif

Apr 27, 2009 at 11:35 PM Post #26 of 55
skullcandy and bose

Apr 28, 2009 at 1:46 AM Post #29 of 55
Sony EX85. The kids think they're amazing, too. I let them listen to my RE2's every once in a while, but most say "Where's the BASS?" The EX85 put out this horrible, muddy, boomy bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back