Most boring movie of ALL TIME
Jun 17, 2011 at 10:47 PM Post #77 of 111
Almost forgot Black Dahlia.  I see it's showing on Satellite.  Josh Hartnett has a real knack for making bad movies. 

Jun 18, 2011 at 12:14 AM Post #82 of 111

Quote:
Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles

This is the most boring movie of all time. I challenge any person to watch it without fast forward!

Even the poster looks boring. Is it a story about how the milk turned bad?

Jun 18, 2011 at 12:18 AM Post #83 of 111

Quote:

It's about a housewife going for shopping and works as a part time prostitute!
rolleyes.gif

Jun 18, 2011 at 12:19 AM Post #84 of 111

Quote:

Actually it's a history of the French military in the 20th century.

Jun 18, 2011 at 2:45 AM Post #86 of 111

Quote:

I don't think so! As you see the events occur in Brussels. It has nothing to do with the French.

Ah bon, pardon Monsieur.  Je ne lis pas.  Je prefere meilleur mon histoire .

They don't speak Flemish in the movie do they? 

Jun 18, 2011 at 3:10 AM Post #87 of 111
'2001' is still the best space movie to date despite all of the advances in special effects made 40+ years later.  Somehow people today still don't get that there is no noise or fire in a vacuum and that gravity doesn't exist everywhere.  This movie is an ADD person's nightmare which is probably why it would tank if released today.

Quote:
Oh, yeah, I remember now:  Open Water.  It was so boring, beginning with the Handsome Couple cheerfully brushing their teeth together, that by the end, it was just a relief when the woman gave herself up to the hungry sharks.  Didn't care by that time, it's over, good.

I don't know why but I kind of liked that movie- it was kind of like you were sharing their boredom and suspense at the same time.  And I just liked that it didn't have a typical Hollywood ending.

Speaking about filmed in one location, have you guys seen 'Buried'?  Holy crap... (spoiler) I didn't think they were serious about filming the entire movie inside of that coffin.  IMDB says the budget for that movie was $3M.  I'm guessing $2.5M was for Ryan Reynolds, $250k was for legal, promo and catering- and the rest was for location and post-production.

Jun 18, 2011 at 3:29 AM Post #88 of 111
I mentioned that very film early on in this thread.  I just could not, for the life of me, remember the title.  Yes, I did see it.  Yes, I will not disagree with you on that one.  I actually saw it in a movie theater with no fast forward.  Slow forward might be going out and hanging with the popcorn machine for a few hours and then returning and still have plenty more of Jeanne and her life to watch and savor.  She ends up stabbing one of her Johns towards the end.  Oh no, now I've gone and ruined it for all of you!

Quote:
Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles

This is the most boring movie of all time. I challenge any person to watch it without fast forward!

Jun 18, 2011 at 7:10 AM Post #89 of 111
Iron Maiden Flight 666.

Nothing more boring than a bunch of old ugly rock stars flying around in a plane. Nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back