Moondrop in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Apr 16, 2023 at 4:39 AM Post #11,687 of 11,979
Enjoying these so far!

DSC069563_result.jpg

Apr 16, 2023 at 7:44 AM Post #11,690 of 11,979
Awesome how are they so far? I do wish they have better color options. I absolutely cannot stand silver. I really wanna get it been pushing myself too get it she is in China right now coming back soon though!
Very musical. The bass doesn't feel compromised for clarity in any way. There's more but I don't want to give up too much info before my full review (and haven't done any critical listening yet). :smiley_cat:

Apr 17, 2023 at 12:40 AM Post #11,692 of 11,979
Very musical. The bass doesn't feel compromised for clarity in any way. There's more but I don't want to give up too much info before my full review (and haven't done any critical listening yet). :smiley_cat:

Stunning photo! How is the bass quality here? Not so much boost but the shelf is nice, clean cut from 200hz, exactly my taste of bass tuning. And is the lower treble a bit intense / hot? They are looked forwarded.

Apr 17, 2023 at 10:22 AM Post #11,694 of 11,979
Thanks for the review. As a Dusk owner I do not see myself switching to a Blessing 3. Long live the Dusks! Or at least until a Crinacle Blessing 3 tuning comes along.

Apr 17, 2023 at 3:53 PM Post #11,695 of 11,979
Stunning photo! How is the bass quality here? Not so much boost but the shelf is nice, clean cut from 200hz, exactly my taste of bass tuning. And is the lower treble a bit intense / hot? They are looked forwarded.
Hi, I own the stellaris.

Bass is the selling point for the stellaris IMO. I suspect that the long metal nozzle allows the sound to reverb a bit because the low end feels very natural. It's not a super clean bass due to the harmonics introduced, but it's not a bad thing if you like a sense of scale in the bass.

The treble is very hot. It's clean, but the timbre is metallic. I high shelf it past 8kHz down 4 dB and it's less metallic.

While the bass has a sense of scale, the mids and treble are smaller in scale.

Apr 17, 2023 at 9:04 PM Post #11,696 of 11,979
Hi, I own the stellaris.

Bass is the selling point for the stellaris IMO. I suspect that the long metal nozzle allows the sound to reverb a bit because the low end feels very natural. It's not a super clean bass due to the harmonics introduced, but it's not a bad thing if you like a sense of scale in the bass.

The treble is very hot. It's clean, but the timbre is metallic. I high shelf it past 8kHz down 4 dB and it's less metallic.

While the bass has a sense of scale, the mids and treble are smaller in scale.

Thanks for your kind reply, but i was asking about blessing 3 😁

Apr 23, 2023 at 8:05 AM Post #11,697 of 11,979
Is there a general consensus on what are the best tips for the Aria(2021)? I've been out of the IEM game since I bought these and I see some new things have come out since then. The Xelastecs look like they would be great because I seem to struggle to get anything to fit and seal properly in my ears.

Apr 23, 2023 at 11:33 AM Post #11,698 of 11,979
Is there a general consensus on what are the best tips for the Aria(2021)? I've been out of the IEM game since I bought these and I see some new things have come out since then. The Xelastecs look like they would be great because I seem to struggle to get anything to fit and seal properly in my ears.
So far I like the black stock tips most for Aria, but I still haven't tested several other tips lying around.

Apr 24, 2023 at 12:07 AM Post #11,699 of 11,979
I heard they were designed to use either way. The ear hooks are included to use, or not…
I realize I am responding to a post that is almost a year old now. I want to chime in here. I am currently awaiting my CHU in the mail right now. I read that in order to accomplish what you are suggesting here would be to use the left-side in the right ear canal and the right-side in the left side ear canal. Is this what you are suggesting also? Or, if not is there another way to accomplish this. I have absolutely no desire to either use the ear clip or to wrap or position the cable over the top of my ear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back