Moondrop in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Sep 3, 2021 at 8:26 PM Post #9,875 of 11,979
In every Aria box, there is a quality control card. I got 1 box with QC 004 and another with QC 006. What do those numbers signify?
Most likely the numbers represent the employees responsible for QC. So if Moondrop item is proven to be faulty, they can check with employee as to why it wasn't identfied during the QC check. For very small companies, they may have only one person doing QC, but Moondrop will likely have several.

Sep 3, 2021 at 9:38 PM Post #9,877 of 11,979
Most likely the numbers represent the employees responsible for QC. So if Moondrop item is proven to be faulty, they can check with employee as to why it wasn't identfied during the QC check. For very small companies, they may have only one person doing QC, but Moondrop will likely have several.

I see, that makes sense. Thank you for answering.

I thought it might have been quality control groups 4 and 6 or something. If they really have 4 to 6 people checking on these, that's nice, seeing how many units of these they are making, including these quality control checks.

Sep 4, 2021 at 6:03 AM Post #9,879 of 11,979
Most likely the employee id who did the QC.

Sep 4, 2021 at 9:20 AM Post #9,880 of 11,979

Attachments

• 51ttbvuju99edt7118q2jo1cm.jpg
    51ttbvuju99edt7118q2jo1cm.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 0
Moondrop Stay updated on Moondrop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.moondroplab.com
Sep 5, 2021 at 1:08 PM Post #9,882 of 11,979
1630664778452.png

KATO is equipped with a new independently developed U.T.L super-linear dynamic driver, which includes a more efficient composite magnetic circuit of inner and outer magnets, and a linear air circulation structure, the third-generation DLC composite diaphragm, and a larger copper inner-cavity.

Other than that, KATO has also added a replaceable tube design, and two metal tubes of different materials come along to increase the playability of sound.
Single DD with interchangeable tubes. Seems like competitor to the FD3/FD5. I like the sleek design though 👍. If it's sub $200, that sounds like a steal.

Sep 5, 2021 at 1:51 PM Post #9,883 of 11,979
Say Shinigami76, I was interested in the Radius Deep Mount and saw you got them. Can you recommend them? A bit expensive to get them here in the EU so I wanted some impressions first if that‘s fine :3

I saw some refer to them as „the best tips you can get for most IEMs“, and that‘s quite the claim.

I‘m currently using the SpinFit CP 155 S on my Blessing 2 Dusk and am quite happy with them; they seal well and are comfortable.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2021 at 10:28 AM Post #9,885 of 11,979
1630664778452.png

KATO is equipped with a new independently developed U.T.L super-linear dynamic driver, which includes a more efficient composite magnetic circuit of inner and outer magnets, and a linear air circulation structure, the third-generation DLC composite diaphragm, and a larger copper inner-cavity.

Other than that, KATO has also added a replaceable tube design, and two metal tubes of different materials come along to increase the playability of sound.
Wow, I wasn’t expecting that much of Kato, sound very interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back