Moondrop in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Apr 16, 2021 at 5:30 PM Post #7,351 of 12,011
My Aria just arrived. She's a beauty :heart_eyes:
Nice!

I ordered a pair a couple of hours ago. This will be my first pair from Moondrop. I've spent most of my IEM life with KZ/CCA/Blon so I'm def looking forward to these.

Apr 16, 2021 at 5:34 PM Post #7,352 of 12,011
Nice!

I ordered a pair a couple of hours ago. This will be my first pair from Moondrop. I've spent most of my IEM life with KZ/CCA/Blon so I'm def looking forward to these.
You're in for a treat :wink:

Apr 16, 2021 at 10:08 PM Post #7,355 of 12,011
Same! I ordered mine about a week or 2 ago. Tracking says it has arrived at my city, keen to hear the Moondrop sound for the first time :p
You are lucky! I ordered mine the instant it went live. I still have not received my set from Shenzen. I am still waiting on some other equipment from Ali. Three weeks and counting... This puts a major damper on enthusiasm. I paid and still do not have my merchandise. Penon gets items to my house is a few days. Penon actually solves any requests/concerns. Why can't other sites do that? Linsoul was kind of helpful but I still have a blemished left SeeAudio Yume earpiece as Linsoul did hot potato with SeeAudio and SeeAudio said I needed to ship the blemished unit back and I was responsible for costs. I am thinking I might only use Penon for Chinese vendors from here on out. I won't purchase any more SeeAudio products until they replace my left Yume without cost to me.That issue has been going on for several weeks. That is, plain and simple, poor customer service from SeeAudio. If IEM manufacturers/vendors won't fix issues in a timely fashion then I will only stick to IEMs available on Penon and Penon's customer service or Amazon.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2021 at 10:14 PM Post #7,356 of 12,011
You are lucky! I ordered mine the instant it went live. I still have not received my set from Shenzen. I am still waiting on some other equipment from Ali. Three weeks and counting... This puts a major damper on enthusiasm. Penon gets items to my house is a few days. Why can't other sites do that? I am thinking I might only use Penon for Chinese stores from here on out. If IEM manufacturers won't use Penon then they lose as I will stick to IEMs available on Penon.
Oh yeah Aliexpress usually takes far longer to deliver the goods. I'm still awaiting 3 items from them, can't remember when I placed the order :sweat_smile:

Apr 16, 2021 at 10:24 PM Post #7,357 of 12,011
Oh yeah Aliexpress usually takes far longer to deliver the goods. I'm still awaiting 3 items from them, can't remember when I placed the order :sweat_smile:
Yeah, I am so done with Ali and Linsoul and Shenzen. The units must have been on the super ship stuck in the Suez or something. At least a discount coupon should be coming our way. It is ridiculous. Penon has items to my off the beaten path home in 3-4 days. The others in over 3-4 WEEKS!

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2021 at 10:29 PM Post #7,358 of 12,011
Yeah, I am so done with Ali and Linsoul and Shenzen. The units must have been on the super ship stuck in the Suez or something. At least a discount coupon should be coming our way. It is ridiculous.
Considering the locations of delivery and receipt for my case there shouldn't have been a need to traverse the Suez Canal though. Unless they decided to send the items along a fixed route around the world anyway :smile:

Apr 16, 2021 at 10:35 PM Post #7,359 of 12,011
Considering the locations of delivery and receipt for my case there shouldn't have been a need to traverse the Suez Canal though. Unless they decided to send the items along a fixed route around the world anyway :smile:
Ali and alot of the others (not Penon) use 4px. This is 4px:

Apr 17, 2021 at 2:06 AM Post #7,362 of 12,011
I ordered my Aria from AliExpress and it came in 2 weeks. It usually takes 2-3 weeks to receive the stuff I order. Maybe I'm a bit fortunate here 😅

Apr 17, 2021 at 10:03 AM Post #7,363 of 12,011
You are lucky! I ordered mine the instant it went live. I still have not received my set from Shenzen. I am still waiting on some other equipment from Ali. Three weeks and counting... This puts a major damper on enthusiasm. I paid and still do not have my merchandise. Penon gets items to my house is a few days. Penon actually solves any requests/concerns. Why can't other sites do that? Linsoul was kind of helpful but I still have a blemished left SeeAudio Yume earpiece as Linsoul did hot potato with SeeAudio and SeeAudio said I needed to ship the blemished unit back and I was responsible for costs. I am thinking I might only use Penon for Chinese vendors from here on out. I won't purchase any more SeeAudio products until they replace my left Yume without cost to me.That issue has been going on for several weeks. That is, plain and simple, poor customer service from SeeAudio. If IEM manufacturers/vendors won't fix issues in a timely fashion then I will only stick to IEMs available on Penon and Penon's customer service or Amazon.
For Aria, I happened to notice Shenzhen Audio now naming it “Aria 2” in their banner😂

and yes, it’s been 3 weeks I’m waiting for my Aria via 4px.. I’m start to believing that shipping service is rendered by bicycles🚴 Second slowest shipping next to Aliexpress standard shipping.

Wow See Audio, a new company, inexperienced with customers care! If See Audio really wants to establish the “brand” intangible, that”oh hey send the bad one at your own cost” thing is worst move, actually worse than simply ignoring😳

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back