Moon Audio Reviews
Oct 14, 2009 at 7:52 PM Post #47 of 328
Drew rewired some Beyer headphones. The transaction was quick, he always kept in contact, and the installation great.

Great service. I recommend.

Oct 16, 2009 at 2:36 AM Post #48 of 328
bought brand new Sennheiser HD650s for quoted price. fast/consistent communication, very friendly. shipped promptly. highly recommended! will buy from again.

Oct 20, 2009 at 5:36 AM Post #49 of 328
Ordered HD650s w/ V.3 Blue Dragons, communication was quick, packaging was great. will definitely do business with again also.

Oct 22, 2009 at 6:59 PM Post #51 of 328
I asked so many works such as the repair the recabled headphone("Not Moon Audio version"), change the recabling from single-ended to Balanced version. They always give me the best works. Of course they are so satisfied to me.
Drew, thank you for your works.

Oct 22, 2009 at 7:46 PM Post #52 of 328
I've upgraded my HD650 with the Blue Dragon v2 Headphone Cable.
Fast response from Drew. Thanks to customs, shipping took 4 months to Holland. But it's absolutely worth the patience, because of the excellent cable design and superb audio quality.
The veil has been lifted from my Sennheiser headphone. I know my own debut album by heart, but I've discovered new details I haven't heard before. Like watching the moonlight shining over the lake, but this time I can see the fish swim underneath the surface.
wink.gif

Highly recommended.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 24, 2009 at 2:01 PM Post #53 of 328
Purchased a Silver Dragon v.2 cable for my Sennheiser HD-650 from Moon Audio. As in the past, Drew was attentive and delivered quickly. The sound of the cable is impressive as is the fit and finish, I am 200+ hours into my break-in and enjoy the synergy with my Grace M902. This is a worthwhile upgrade from the stock cable for anyone who wants to hear the sound the Senn is capable of producing, -- the highs are crisp and clear, the detail is revealed. There is no lack of warmth as one may expect in a silver cable, only a smooth, silkiness to the presentation. As Drew suggests, this cable is well-suited to jazz, acoustical and classical music. I highly recommend this cable.

Oct 27, 2009 at 2:02 AM Post #54 of 328
Bought a Blue Dragon cable for my HD800's. Drew was quick with his responses to email and even quicker in building and shipping the cable. The Blue Dragon is extremely well made and is definitely a big upgrade of the stock cable. Hard as it is to believe, the Blue Dragon brings out even more detail in these wonderful headphones. I highly recommend both the company and the product. Thanks Drew!

Oct 30, 2009 at 3:36 PM Post #55 of 328
Drew's service is superb, I notice a slight noise on my iQube and ship it back for Drew to test it but he heard nothing, no noise. He offered to replace another unit before I asked.

I will definitely purchase from Drew again.

Oct 31, 2009 at 4:56 AM Post #56 of 328
I purchased a 15' silver dragon for my HD650s sometime ago and the cable rocks and is as much of a pleasure to look at as it is to listen through. Drew was great with his communication. I plan on getting a Ipod cable when I get a portable amp and try some of his Naim/din cables and compare them to the Chord and Naim's own.

Nov 2, 2009 at 9:50 PM Post #59 of 328
I attended the RMAF in Denver to shop for a tube headphone amplifier, then visited my brother for 10 days in Colorado. After getting home in San Francisco and catching up with my Head-Fi reading, I discovered that Moon Audio had RMAF special prices on the PS Audio PerfectWave Duo, but I had just missed the expiration date.

I contacted Drew to see if he might still offer the show pricing, as it was still the 'week of' his expiration date? He was happy to, so I placed my order and received the gear the following week.

Drew and Nichole were a pleasure to do business with, and I would highly recommend Moon Audio to anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back