Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link...
Sep 17, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #31 of 184

Not pictured AD2000x, DT990, Magni, Modi, o2 and ODAC

Sep 17, 2013 at 9:13 PM Post #33 of 184
Why do these guys with these monstrous systems posting here?! LOL! You already have nice amps dammit!!!!!!! :wink:

Anyway, hopefully you consider Puerto Rico to be "part" of the U.S.??

Left to Right: Spider Moonlight, Ultrasone Signature DJ, Denon D5000 Lawton-modded, Lehman BCL amp, NuForce Icon HDP DAC/Amp, cheapo Audio Technica LP player, Perfect Sound Dido D901, MrSpeakers Mad Dogs, Monster N-Pulse, Yamaha HPH-MT220, JVC SZ2000.

Sep 18, 2013 at 12:11 AM Post #35 of 184
Great contest! Facebook name is the same. Liam Strain.

My current setup:

Desktop Source: MacbookPro15 - Fidelia + AHP and Redline Monitor --> USB --> Yulong D100 --> Bottlehead Crack 
Desktop Headphones: Sennheiser HD600, Denon D2000, Beyerdynamic 880/600, 

Sep 18, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #36 of 184
Here are some photos of my current hi-fi gear.

I have a question regarding the Facebook page though. If you're not logged-in to Facebook, the sweepstakes page shows a form that asks to provide your home address and phone number. However if you are signed-in to Facebook, and you "like" Moon Audio, the form disappears. Do we need to do one, or the other, or both?
* You MUST register on Facebook and LIKE Moon Audio to be entered to win...this is the ONLY way the contest can be run as it stores all the user information in the widget for us. 

Sep 19, 2013 at 10:14 AM Post #39 of 184

The full setup is a Creative SoundBlaster ZxR (not shown), with some shielded RCA cables to the Project Ember (Mullard 12au7 installed), to either my PS500's, SR325i's, or my HD 558's (not shown).

Sep 19, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #40 of 184
Hey Drew!

Some pics of my ever growing collection :D
I would absolutely love to add the Conductor to it. I have wanted to try one out for some time now!

-Josh Robbins

DACs: 
PS Audio Perfectwave Dac MkII, Schiit Bifrost DAC, Cypherlabs Algorythm Solo 

Amps: 
Headroom Ultra Desktop Amp, Schiit Valhalla tube amp, Audioquest USB Dragonfly amp/dac, ALO RxMkII portable amp, ALO PanAm Triple Stack 

Collection: 
Sennheiser HD800, Audeze LCD-3, Sennheiser HD 650, Sennheiser IE8, Bose QC3, Skullcandy Aviators, Beats Pro, Monster Miles Davis Turbines, Beyerdynamics DT880, AKG Q701, Monster Turbines, Sony XBR-500, Sony DRZX701, Bose IE2, Shure SE215, Fostex TH900, Sennheiser Amperiors, JHAudio JH16Pro CIEM, Denon AH-D600s 
https://www.facebook.com/jjsnibbor - cuz why not.

Sep 19, 2013 at 4:22 PM Post #41 of 184
Here is my main shop rig. 2 Sansui Integrated Amps, a Violectric Headamp, a Rega DAC with a W4S converter and LCD-2's
Sources are a HP Envy Laptop running JRiver and an iPad running Equalizer Pro on a Pure i20 Dock.

And my wife wonders why I am always at the office.... 

That said, this wouldn't be a walk in the park review for the Burson. It would have to prove its worth in this setup.
The Rega/ Violectric combo is roughly on par price wise.... The Sansui likely towers over them both but it'd be interesting to see how well the Burson is able to slug it out.

THat is, if I were to win.... Either way... Pride of ownership. Pictures are always fun. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back