Moon Audio has a NEW Burson Conductor SL9018 Headphone Amplifier VALUED at $1550 to GIVE AWAY!!! ENTER on Facebook thru this link...
Sep 24, 2013 at 4:30 PM Post #61 of 184
Maybe they can send the winner a personal message via Facebook asking for their Head-Fi username.

*except some people might have their privacy settings set so that no one can send you personal messages...

doesnt work, in that case, the winner on facebook might not have posted a pic on head-fi. also the message thing as you mentioned. 

Sep 24, 2013 at 8:42 PM Post #63 of 184
Sennheiser HD650s on a speaker... In front of Marilyn Monroe. What else could you ask for?

My Audez'e LCD-2s, sitting atop the baby Schitt Modi DAC, that I picked up just two hours ago from a fellow Head-Fier! I've been dying for a Burson Conductor because of everything I've about it when paired with the LCD-2s.

Don't worry, my LCD-2s are not plugged into the Bottlehead Crack with the Tung Sol 5998 tube. They're plugged straight into my computer, which is why the Burson Conductor would be life-changing! (Plus, Burson is from Australia, and Australia is my ♥. Here's a picture of my hand right now. Aussies will understand!)

I'm committed to writing a review. I've left reviews on Head-Fi before :). I've also liked the page on Facebook! 

Sep 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM Post #64 of 184
My setup feels so lame compared to everyone else's 
tongue.gif

MBair w/ uncompressed 16/44.1 and 24/96 aiffs > Audioquest Forest cable > HRT Microstreamer > Grado SR60i and V-Moda M-100

Music shelf w/ CDs and an LP (which is just for show, no turntable yet) 
smily_headphones1.gif

I've liked Moon-Audio on FB (who wouldn't?) and entered the contest there. Drew, help a student out! The Conductor would be perfect for driving my headphones in a turntable setup, what I'm working towards right now.

Sep 26, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #65 of 184
Here goes:

Yes, that is my bed on the right and yes, it does have red sheets on it.  That is how I roll.  (Reow!)

The Music Hall is currently only used for preamp/headamp duties.  The Burson would replace that and the Cambridge DACMagic.  That's a Musical Fidelity M1PWR powering Paradigm Studio bookshelfs, with an older Velodyne sub for support.

Just had to flip on the Xbox for the photo opp... then dive straight into some Forza 4 right after.

Sep 26, 2013 at 7:34 AM Post #66 of 184
Sep 26, 2013 at 6:34 PM Post #67 of 184

Hey, this looks like it'll be fun! 
smile.gif

Lol, that was about 40% of it.  At some point, I both ran out of space and got tired of pulling stuff out.  But by then, I think the message was pretty clear.  Now, if you really want to have a heart attack, you should see Jude's rooms (and no I didn't pluralize that by accident). 
eek.gif

Sep 28, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #69 of 184
Paradox, HD650, Mojo, and ODAC.

Sep 28, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #70 of 184
Hey, Drew, its not letting me register, I liked the page, now its just giving me this page: 

Sep 28, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #74 of 184
Here's my little set up. There's a Sony Z1000 and AKG K550 on a stand I put together a while back, on top of my self made amp and DAC (CKKIII and Opus). 
Not pictured here are my Sennheiser IE8s. I also have a set of Beyerdynamic T90 en route, scheduled to arrive mid next week.

Thanks Drew and Burson Audio for setting this up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back