Monster turbines pro copper or gold?
Sep 28, 2013 at 6:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Adel

Head-Fier
Hello all members on Head-fi

I am considering buying either monster turbines pro copper or gold but i am a bit confused about which one to choose. The main music genres i listen to is rap, hip hop and techno which requires a lot of bass(basshead). I dont have the right amount of knowledge to tell how i like the the low, mids and highs to be but i want a lot of bass but without lacking/destorying the soundstage/Accurasity. I have readed alot of reviews on both and i have  find the copper to have bass but also more accurate than the gold but i am just afraid that they are less bassy than how i want them to be. 
actually i was thinking about buying the copper but i am confused and afraid if it does not meet my requirments.
which one do you think i should choose and will be perfect for my music taste forgot to say that i am going to use the Iems with my iphone 4s

-best regards Adel

Sep 28, 2013 at 7:35 AM Post #2 of 4
Go to this thread and ask the same question there http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-297-iems-compared-steelseries-flux-in-ear-flux-in-ear-pro-added-09-25-13-p-772

There is no need to create a new thread like this one when there is a thread already one with very helpful experts answering your questions.

Good luck with your decision
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back