monster turbine or monster beats
Apr 7, 2011 at 3:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

veggiop

New Head-Fier
I'm having hard time to decide between monster turbine and monster beats by dr dre tour. my music source are cowon j3 and iphone 4, my old earphone was sony xb40ex which provide sweet bass and sound stage while i listen music and watch movies on both device. can anyone out there give me some advice to choose between these 2 earphones? seems like both of these phones are sounds similar, but how about the build quality? i saw some posts complained how easy to make turbine broken, but why it still sell alot in the market? any opinion?

Apr 7, 2011 at 3:44 AM Post #2 of 8
The Turbine is the superior out of the two and I'd avoid anything that's been musician branded by Monster Cable; one of their representatives more or less admitted to me that the branding headphones and IEMs (Dre, Gaga, etc.) is far more for marketing than anything else.

Of course, with a little research on this website you can find superior IEMs for roughly the same price for the Turbines.

Nov 17, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #6 of 8
Turbine is a great quality sounding IEM, but I find the bass lacking. I mean, that's not bad, but I prefer my bass to be very "heavy".

Nov 18, 2012 at 12:52 AM Post #8 of 8
I just got an email from Santa and it says that any boys who make new Monster/Beats threads will be getting coal this Christmas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back