Monster Tron T1
Dec 18, 2010 at 9:28 AM Post #106 of 193
I know I'm gonna get flamed, but some of that women's jewelry looks effing epic and sexy. The necklace is HOOOOOT. I don't even care. They just ARE.

Dec 18, 2010 at 11:26 AM Post #110 of 193

Quote:
is that image supposed to leave doubt that it might be a good thing?

Pyramid head is the manifestation of the lead characters sexual frustrations and is known to sexually violate the other demons that reside in the town of Silent hill.  He is literally the most evil thing lol...so no i would say designing your products to look like him or even accidentally resemble him is just an overall bad thing lol

Dec 18, 2010 at 11:39 AM Post #111 of 193
Those are soooo ugly 
frown.gif

Dec 18, 2010 at 2:39 PM Post #113 of 193
I know exactly what you mean. I'm a sucker for Tron stylings and a huge fan of Daft Punk. If they were a lot cheaper I'd probably get a pair and replace the drivers with something more acceptable though I'd have to damp the heck out of the driver housing. Then just to find a nice jumpsuit and helmet and I'll have a perfect halloween costume.

Dec 18, 2010 at 2:45 PM Post #114 of 193
Looks very convincing to me. Nope. Sure, that will appeal to many kids and teens though.

I also thought that Tron was considered lame, apparently not since they´re at it again.

Dec 19, 2010 at 8:54 PM Post #115 of 193

Quote:
i will wait until they make wang's version of these tron's headset....

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/528809/anyone-seen-fanny-wang-before-is-this-a-joke

I lament the passing of the above linked thread. :requiem:

On the other hand, there was no way it was going to last given the source material...or at least the name.

Seriously, guys, I must be the prototypical example of the geeky Head-Fi'er who doesn't get out enough. I didn't even realize there was a new Tron movie (I'm sure it was mentioned here and I just missed it). I just sat here and wondered why Tron was all of a sudden relevant at this time. D'oh! Of course I don't watch much television and I'm not really a big movie buff (never saw the first Tron), so that might be it.

Dec 19, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #116 of 193
there need to be tron suits and helmets that glow, best    rave       gear        EVER!

oh and arnt these t1s the best ever. /s

Dec 22, 2010 at 2:21 PM Post #117 of 193
I wasnt even impressed with the movie let alone these stupid looking things.

Dec 31, 2010 at 8:34 PM Post #120 of 193
So getting back to the T1, has anybody heard these yet, or know how much of the $300 MSRP goes for licensing fees back to Disney?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back