Monster Gratitude live music IEMs
Dec 16, 2013 at 6:05 AM Post #121 of 148
I love Diesel (fashion, my favorite brand for about last 10-15 years). When i found info about Diesel-phones, i've put this pic to my avatar. Yes, now we can buy them. I'm in Ukraine and Monster is amazingly expensive here, so it is not easy to find a good official seller. Plus all Monster IEMs needs burn-in time at about 50+ hours.
Diesel Vektr (on-ears) are very comfortable with a good sound, but nothing special (price about 300$ in my country).
I like Monster IEMs and i think Vektr in-ear must be good.

Dec 17, 2013 at 9:12 AM Post #126 of 148
Sure! I like Monster IEMs (was having Turbines and was listeting to Pro Gold and Nergy), now i own Gratitude.
Maybe they will have some extra Christmas and NewYear discounts, so more people in USA became their users and we will see some fresh topic very soon:)

Dec 19, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #127 of 148
Has anyone else tried modifying the fit of the Gratitudes? I have comply foam big tips on mine but have remoulded around the shell of the drivers so they fit my ears exactly. They are match for any of my iems, and beat the stock Sennheiser IE800s hands down for comfort and sound quality on the move

Dec 20, 2013 at 3:50 AM Post #128 of 148
Has anyone else tried modifying the fit of the Gratitudes? I have comply foam big tips on mine but have remoulded around the shell of the drivers so they fit my ears exactly. They are match for any of my iems, and beat the stock Sennheiser IE800s hands down for comfort and sound quality on the move

Do you have a picture?

Dec 21, 2013 at 2:28 AM Post #129 of 148
Sure! I like Monster IEMs (was having Turbines and was listeting to Pro Gold and Nergy), now i own Gratitude.

Maybe they will have some extra Christmas and NewYear discounts, so more people in USA became their users and we will see some fresh topic very soon:)

Im trying to decide between the Turbine and Gratitude, how do those two compare to each other? Looking at FR charts on innerfidelity and not learning much from them...

Dec 24, 2013 at 4:21 AM Post #130 of 148
Im trying to decide between the Turbine and Gratitude, how do those two compare to each other? Looking at FR charts on innerfidelity and not learning much from them...

Gratitudes are much better in SQ. Plus try Sony Hybrid tips, you will have perfect seal and isolation. And of course sound, sound, sound:) 

Dec 24, 2013 at 3:14 PM Post #131 of 148

Comply tips are my personal favourite sounding ; even making an exact match into my ear canals doesn't produce the results these achieve. The bass is nothing like the impact without the complys. The customs may look rough but they are comfortable and there is much room for refinement cosmetically. And they don't come loose and block much more wind noise and microphonics

Dec 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #134 of 148
I got these from Amazon sale as well (fulfilled by Amazon) but I just don't find them anything spectacular. Honestly I am underwhelmed by them, they lack the punchy bass, heavy treble presence, and lacks detail compared to Westone 3, Monster MDT, even Sony MH1Cs. I tried variety of tips that it came with. Most tips actually lacked bass so badly, mid-low all, it was like listening to crappy headphones. I started using them with mh1c tips and they sound better, but still not as good as they were claimed to be.

After trying some other tips these do sound really good. Monster tips some of them work well, and sony hybrids work like magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back