Monster beat Dre Studio or Klipsch S4?
Sep 1, 2010 at 11:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

roxky145

New Head-Fier
Well sorry if i posted in the wrong section, im new here and looking for help.

Music is one of my passion, must of the music i listen to is Hip-Hop, R&B and latin music...bottom line is, a buy a lot of stuff going by reviews and these two get good ones...

i will use these headphones with an ipod touch (if that have to be a consideration)

all i want is quality and comfort...i dont know which one to buy, and came here for help thanks.

Sep 2, 2010 at 12:03 AM Post #2 of 6
Money aside, based purely on the headphones alone, i'd say the beats are better than the S4.

For the $300 or whatever they're going for now, you could probably get better headphones than the Beats.

Sep 2, 2010 at 3:21 PM Post #4 of 6
i just ignored $180 Dre beats and bought the M-50 for 100 bucks, did i made the right decision. I hope
confused_face.gif

Sep 2, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #5 of 6

Quote:
i just ignored $180 Dre beats and bought the M-50 for 100 bucks, did i made the right decision. I hope
confused_face.gif

I'd say so, the M50's wont have as much bass but they are no slouches. I'd say if you like Beats then you'd be best going with them.

From a pure audiophile stance I'd say the M50's were an excellent choice. But what is most important is what sounds best to you.
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back