Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones
Apr 21, 2017 at 9:06 PM Post #2,956 of 8,051

Noooo!!!! 

Monoprice don't accept international credit cards! :/ 

I can't place my order.

triportsad.gif

LOL

I just used Amazon payment method on monoprice and I purchased one!!! 

YEAH!

I'll write my review as soon as I can fully test them.

:)

As if it matters to anyone but me.
I got an order in using Paypal just now.
Order was confirmed.
Went back to add another and it will not let me.
Did I really get the last pair.

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:08 PM Post #2,958 of 8,051
They are sold out! Those went fast!

Interesting though that the ETA is set for Monday (04/24/17)

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:12 PM Post #2,959 of 8,051
Just curious... for anyone that tried adding hundreds to their cart.. how many did they start off with?

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:15 PM Post #2,960 of 8,051
This ticks me off I never got a notification email.

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #2,962 of 8,051

Me neither, on either batch, even though the website clearly states that I've asked to be notified. I'm not upset--I was not planning to buy these right now, though I may in  the future. But it is mildly annoying.

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #2,963 of 8,051
  LOL

I just used Amazon payment method on monoprice and I purchased one!!! 

YEAH!

I'll write my review as soon as I can fully test them.

:)

You better try the Audeze Vegan pads and paper towel to hear them at their full potential.

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:26 PM Post #2,964 of 8,051
  You better try the Audeze Vegan pads and paper towel to hear them at their full potential.

I'll get the pads, but not now. I have to order the fulla 2 too. And besides this I have to pay the cost that my contact ask me for bringing the stuff to my country... So long story short... My wallet is bleeding.

If I had more money to spend I would probably order a better dac/amp to get the best juice out of the m1060 :/

Anyways I'll follow your steps and order those vegan pads anytime soon.

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:39 PM Post #2,965 of 8,051

I think that they went too fast.. I had signed up for notifications using 3 different email addresses.
Got nothing. Had I not been browsing the thread... and took a chance on the order page... oh well

Apr 21, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #2,966 of 8,051
So... has there been any confirmation from Monoprice that any of the issues of the first batch have been rectified in the units sold today? Being a glass half empty sorta guy, with nothing changing on the website (either text or pictures) and now direct confirmation, I would speculate that this second mini-wave are either returns or more of the same as the first batch.

I already returned one set. I want to hold off until I know issues have been addressed... so I'm not even mad that I missed out today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back