Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones
Feb 28, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #1,036 of 8,051
  LMAOOO. Talk about the ultimate bait and switch. Its even more funny that they actually replaced the 5 year warranty with the fancy 1 year warranty logo/tag.

Thats pretty grimy tbh.

They should honor the 5 year warranty for the people that bought the first batch. They didn't change it to 1 year until they sold out. That is a major difference in coverage,I think most people took a chance on these based on the warranty.

Feb 28, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #1,037 of 8,051
  They should honor the 5 year warranty for the people that bought the first batch. They didn't change it to 1 year until they sold out. That is a major difference in coverage,I think most people took a chance on these based on the warranty.

I was one of them. The warranty alone had me sold.
If we scream loud enough they will listen!

I am furious about this. 

Feb 28, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #1,038 of 8,051
Do we know the date on which the warranty was changed?

Feb 28, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #1,039 of 8,051
@Head-Fi Mods,

I think this deserve to be on your front page news.
This is a bad business model from Monoprice's part and all audiophile enthusiast/users/fans/collectors should be fully aware of this.

Feb 28, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #1,043 of 8,051
This is the problem with people now days. We just settle and don't care about the rest of the people. I REFUSE TOO. They need to honor the 5yr Warranty that most of us went for!

This is the problem with people nowadays. Entitlement.

Feb 28, 2017 at 12:16 PM Post #1,044 of 8,051
This is the problem with people nowadays. Entitlement.

Well then again you do have to pay out of pocket to ship it back. If they covered shipping back then I would somewhat agree with you but if they make you pay to ship something back after they pulled a switcheroo then I can understand the frustrations and why its not fair and as simple as "just return it"

Feb 28, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #1,047 of 8,051
  I 1000% agree with this.

+1 This and one more time this. lol 
smile.gif

Feb 28, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #1,049 of 8,051
Well then again you do have to pay out of pocket to ship it back. If they covered shipping back then I would somewhat agree with you but if they make you pay to ship something back after they pulled a switcheroo then I can understand the frustrations and why its not fair and as simple as "just return it"

I agree it's unfortunate, but there are always risks involved with being an early adopter of anything. Things in life don't always go our way, and sometimes we need to accept that and move on, because not everything in life needs to be a battle.

Not trying to stir the pot, but how is that entitlement.  If you purchased a good with a certain set of assumptions then those assumptions should be honored.

Two reasons: the general how dare they do this to me attitude, and the attacking someone who suggests something you don't want to do. Keep in mind I made a reasonable suggestion and had it turned around into me being flawed for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back