MoeDawg is recovering like a champ!
Nov 8, 2017 at 11:21 PM Post #32 of 92
Great to see you back on the mend Moedawg!!! See you at the next event we are both at. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017 at 1:40 AM Post #33 of 92
The food from senator class was extra tasty (shout out to the buffet scrambled eggs and pancakes) and the first class flight went beautifully. Now, gonna be transported to my rehabilitation facility. This is all happening so fast! Whew...
Great to hear, you need your food right now and a bit of extra comfort is no luxury after what you have been through already. All the best with the rehabilitation, I am sure that being a lot closer to home will help you (and your family) as well.

Nov 9, 2017 at 2:35 AM Post #34 of 92
The food from senator class was extra tasty (shout out to the buffet scrambled eggs and pancakes) and the first class flight went beautifully. Now, gonna be transported to my rehabilitation facility. This is all happening so fast! Whew...
It's good to hear you're doing better, Moe. Best wishes, and please keep us up to date as you can. You've been missed.

Nov 9, 2017 at 7:05 AM Post #35 of 92
Great to hear from you, everyone so worried when it went quiet. All the best, Andrew & Barbara.

Nov 9, 2017 at 4:25 PM Post #38 of 92
Great to see you back on the mend Moedawg!!! See you at the next event we are both at. :beerchug:

Great to hear, you need your food right now and a bit of extra comfort is no luxury after what you have been through already. All the best with the rehabilitation, I am sure that being a lot closer to home will help you (and your family) as well.
Thanks! Last night was nice because my mother got me the sweet nectar of the earth, otherwise known as Chik Fil-A. This morning will be a yummy breakfast from Black Bear Diner - scrumptious! And you know I can’t wait for ramen later!
It's good to hear you're doing better, Moe. Best wishes, and please keep us up to date as you can. You've been missed.
Thanks so much - neuro checks have been going well along with good PT, OT and speech sessions - hopefully will get moved to San Pedro soon!

Great to hear from you, everyone so worried when it went quiet. All the best, Andrew & Barbara.

Much love to you and your wife, both of you are awesome people! Each day is a blessing, for sure. If you both come to LA next CanJam, I would love to show y’all around the area (Santa Monica doesn’t have the longest pleasure pier in the world, but it is pretty snazzy!)

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017 at 5:12 PM Post #39 of 92
Hope you had a safe journey back to the US. Get well soon buddy!

Many thanks to @Stillhart, @jude and all the other amazing headfi folks for rallying around Moe like this.
Let’s face it: You all are family to me right now. Much love to you all!

Nov 9, 2017 at 5:55 PM Post #41 of 92
Nov 9, 2017 at 5:59 PM Post #43 of 92
And since we are family here, if there is ANYTHING that we can do to help, just let us know. We're here for you.
Many thanks! For now I’m great with some Pinkberry from next door and some ramen for dinner!

Nov 9, 2017 at 6:12 PM Post #45 of 92
I'm right there with you. Major weakness for both Pinkberry and ramen over here too. Just had some Pinkberry in an airport last night...
Some is in the bag right now, woot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back