Modding the Sennheiser pc350 headset
Jul 7, 2015 at 8:39 AM Post #496 of 508
Thanks for the quick reply!! I already tried cleaning with isopropyl / compressed air but didn't seem to work. Will look at cutting out the volume control. Can I do this by soldering each wire to the corresponding wire directly or would i need something in between (sorry im a novice with electronics!)?

Jul 8, 2015 at 9:43 AM Post #497 of 508
  Thanks for the quick reply!! I already tried cleaning with isopropyl / compressed air but didn't seem to work. Will look at cutting out the volume control. Can I do this by soldering each wire to the corresponding wire directly or would i need something in between (sorry im a novice with electronics!)?

You would solder each wire to corresponding wire. keep in mind you will lose the on/off ability of mic and volume control

Mar 7, 2016 at 8:02 PM Post #499 of 508
Jun 18, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #500 of 508
Hello guys, i have strange problem. I have Sennheiser PC 350.

they working good but after some time(random) the right speaker stop playing. I manage to find that, when they playing music and right speaker silent, i can short wires with multimeter and speaker playing again. 

this is the picture http://imgur.com/LV8QLEG

First of all sorry for language :)

Please help me.

Jun 18, 2016 at 10:26 PM Post #501 of 508
  Hello guys, i have strange problem. I have Sennheiser PC 350.

they working good but after some time(random) the right speaker stop playing. I manage to find that, when they playing music and right speaker silent, i can short wires with multimeter and speaker playing again. 

this is the picture http://imgur.com/LV8QLEG

First of all sorry for language :)

Please help me.

Sounds like you have a bad trace on the circuit board. I would jump the wire permanently

Jun 19, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #502 of 508
I checked all circuit with multimeter, the is no break in the connection, all cables and boards are good. I think it something with elektronics on main board. I will give headphones to the repair. After i will post whats wrong with them.

Best regards.

Jun 22, 2016 at 5:19 PM Post #503 of 508
Ok guys my problem was in the speaker, to be more precise in two connection on the speaker that are human hair thickness :p. In shop they just solder it to another points, and now it's working very good.

Jun 23, 2016 at 12:50 AM Post #504 of 508
  Ok guys my problem was in the speaker, to be more precise in two connection on the speaker that are human hair thickness :p. In shop they just solder it to another points, and now it's working very good.

glad you got it working!

Jul 22, 2016 at 3:50 AM Post #505 of 508
Hello guys,

I have a pc350 SE, and my earpads are pretty worn out.... So I need to replace it.
I know that I can find the original earpads HZP15 in Sennheiser website. But I want to switch from HZP15 to HZP26.
The HZP26 are for pc360D and pc360. So i'm wondering if the hzp26 are compatible with my pc350se ?

Jul 23, 2016 at 7:27 AM Post #506 of 508
  Hello guys,

I have a pc350 SE, and my earpads are pretty worn out.... So I need to replace it.
I know that I can find the original earpads HZP15 in Sennheiser website. But I want to switch from HZP15 to HZP26.
The HZP26 are for pc360D and pc360. So i'm wondering if the hzp26 are compatible with my pc350se ?

Hi,

Yes, all 350, 360 and 555/558/595/598 pads are compatible.

Jul 24, 2016 at 9:10 AM Post #508 of 508
  Thanks for the answer. Also, it seems that the HZP26 is smaller than the HZP15. I mean, the HZP26 doesn't seem to take all the ears. Is it true ?

26 is a velour pad with a lot more cushy filling, thus making the pad cushion rim have more area, which means the pad has a smaller hole in the middle for your ear. This is a problem for some people who have very large ears, but I can't speak for them, if it's actually uncomfortable or just a trivial difference. The velour pads are very smooth and comfy, so I'd guess it can't be too bad, but that's just a guess. My ears are average size and the pads are super comfortable to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back