Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth Headphone Reviews Wanted---Bluetooth Headphone with Share Function
Aug 10, 2016 at 9:30 PM Post #31 of 109
Good afternoon, my fellows:beyersmile:

Good news about the delivery FOR you guys.

[COLOR=FF4400]Levanter[/COLOR] : Mixcder ANC-G5 delivered from CHINA today. Tracking number will be offered in two days. :p
pkshiu :  Free code sent out. The headphone will be carried by UPS once it ordered. 
[COLOR=FF4400]slowpickr[/COLOR] :  Free code sent out. The headphone will be carried by UPS once it ordered.  
B9Scrambler : Mixcder ANC-G5 will be online to sold on amazon Canada this week. so I will send you the free code then. No worries :darthsmile:
Pastapipo
 : Mixcder ANC-G5 delivered from CHINA today.   Tracking number will be offered in two days.  :wink:
[COLOR=FF4400]Cinder[/COLOR]:  Could you please send me PM ? I have not got any information from you. 
borec:  Free code sent out. The headphone will be carried by UPS once it ordered.  
[COLOR=FF4400]HiFiChris[/COLOR]: Mixcder ANC-G5 just sent OUT, arranged by amazon UK. No worries. 

Thanks for  all your attention. 

Please update more information after you get the headphone, and let me know if there is any problems. 
I am more than happy to get any News from you guys. 

Have a nice day :o2smile:

Any chance I can review one? These seem really interesting and I will leave a honest feedback on Amazon.

Head-Fi user name: smy1
2)Location(city ,country ) Clemmons North Carolina
3)Headphone(s)you have im03, dunu dn1000 ue6000 ,re400 etc, can check my profile
4)Which Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone you own & Market Price: ue6000, tried Bose quietcomfort 25 and 35
5)Links to review(S)you have posted(if any)no matter it is on head-fi or some others: This will be my first official one.
6)Leave an honest review on amazon store: Sure

Aug 10, 2016 at 9:59 PM Post #32 of 109
Any chance I can review one? These seem really interesting and I will leave a honest feedback on Amazon.

Head-Fi user name: smy1
2)Location(city ,country ) Clemmons North Carolina
3)Headphone(s)you have im03, dunu dn1000 ue6000 ,re400 etc, can check my profile
4)Which Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone you own & Market Price: ue6000, tried Bose quietcomfort 25 and 35
5)Links to review(S)you have posted(if any)no matter it is on head-fi or some others: This will be my first official one.
6)Leave an honest review on amazon store: Sure

Hi, I am sorry. Samples all arranged to deliver. 

We will have new headphones to review in the near future. 

Thanks 
darthsmile.gif

Aug 11, 2016 at 7:34 AM Post #36 of 109
  the 100% discount may not work, so sometimes we sent out the $0.1 value code 
etysmile.gif

The second code worked.  They should arrive on Monday. No need for the $0.1 value code.  Not worried about 10 cents. 
wink.gif

Aug 12, 2016 at 2:28 AM Post #37 of 109
Review

This is my second product from Mixcder and I am again quite impressed with it.
The earphones / set came in a nice and attractive package which made it have that “high quality product feel”.  Inside the package the earphones / set also came in have a nice pouch style case which is easily zipped open, this was a really nice feature which I was not expecting to get with the product, I can pack them up when I am not using them and place in my work bag without the worry of the wires tangling up.
The earphones themselves were very comfortable to wear and the controls worked nicely when using with the phone. This allowed me to answer calls nicely using the hands free method, which admittedly I do not tend to use hands free with phone calls. The microphone was also quite good because the receiver of the call was able to hear me clearly with no complaint of distortion.
The sound quality was really good and the earphones produced a good level of bass without distortion, which with cheaper products you tend to get distortion and a tinny / metallic sound. They produced good sound even at a higher volume level than normal.
I was able to listen to a range of music genres and all sounded like they should.
Overall this product is very good and gives a good feeling of having a satisfied purchase.

Aug 12, 2016 at 3:01 AM Post #38 of 109
  Review

This is my second product from Mixcder and I am again quite impressed with it.
The earphones / set came in a nice and attractive package which made it have that “high quality product feel”.  Inside the package the earphones / set also came in have a nice pouch style case which is easily zipped open, this was a really nice feature which I was not expecting to get with the product, I can pack them up when I am not using them and place in my work bag without the worry of the wires tangling up.
The earphones themselves were very comfortable to wear and the controls worked nicely when using with the phone. This allowed me to answer calls nicely using the hands free method, which admittedly I do not tend to use hands free with phone calls. The microphone was also quite good because the receiver of the call was able to hear me clearly with no complaint of distortion.
The sound quality was really good and the earphones produced a good level of bass without distortion, which with cheaper products you tend to get distortion and a tinny / metallic sound. They produced good sound even at a higher volume level than normal.
I was able to listen to a range of music genres and all sounded like they should.
Overall this product is very good and gives a good feeling of having a satisfied purchase.

Thanks, you are first group of people get this headphone 
beerchug.gif

Aug 12, 2016 at 3:20 AM Post #40 of 109
gs1000.gif
gs1000.gif
Hi my fellows, here I created the link of review for Mixcder ANC-G5, please check:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/mixcder-anc-g5-active-noise-cancelling-hi-fi-in-ear-headphones-3-5mm-audio-jack-built-in-microphone-adjustable-ear-hook-for-iphone-ipod-ipad-mp3-mp4-samsung-galaxy-nexus-and-computer

popcorn.gif
L3000.gif

Aug 12, 2016 at 9:24 PM Post #43 of 109
For Mixcder Ghost:

Mixcder Ghost: 
USA:
Code:YFOY9RSO

Pro Price: $39.99 ( $9 Off )

UK:
CodeCOQSIY8C
Pro Price: £26.34( 15% Off ) 

Canada:
Code: R5FDEH9J  
Pro Price: CND$35.24 ( $12 Off )

Spin: 
Code : W93PNEBY ,
Promotion price: €35.99, (10% Off  )
Japan: 
Code: 8E839OOG 
Promotion Price:  ¥2,999

(

¥ 1000 Off ) 

Aug 15, 2016 at 12:20 AM Post #45 of 109
I've got the ANC-G5 with me since Saturday. The ANC works really well for static low-frequency noise but doesn't dampen mid and high frequencies much at all, which can be both a pro or a con for some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back