Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth Headphone Reviews Wanted---Bluetooth Headphone with Share Function
Aug 1, 2016 at 6:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 109

Gracesheng

100+ Head-Fier

Hello everyone, 

Good afternoon. I just rewrite the title for this thread. Because I am going to add another headphone, for the review wanted. 

I will add all headphones of Mixcder in this thread instead of opening a new one in the future. 
Thanks for your attention. 

The New headphone this time is Mixcder ShareMe Pro, which allows you to share your music wirelessly with your buddy or loved one using another Mixcder ShareMe-enabled wireless headset such as Mixcder ShareMe 7.

ShareMe Pro is the advanced version of ShareMe7(Two colors: White&Blue, Red&Black, which). 
But there is only one color (The Black) for ShareMe, and it looks more commercial and classical. 

Some features: 

1. ADVANCED SHAREME TECH: ShareMe Pro Bluetooth headphone features Mixcder ShareMe, which allows you to share your music wirelessly with your buddy or loved one using another Mixcder ShareMe-enabled wireless headset such as Mixcder ShareMe 7.
  2. CRYSTAL-CLEAR ACOUSTICS: Custom built 40mm drivers bring you every part of your music's range with stunning clarity. Expertly tuned and covering a 100-10kHz range, you'll be free to explore every detail of a track.
  3. PREMIUM & LIGHTWEIGHT BUILD: Get all-day comfort with the luxurious steel headband and synthetic protein leather ear cushions. The body is made of nylon to make them both lightweight and durable, while the stainless steel headband adds extra strength.
  4. 20 HOUR BATTERY: Mixcder ShareMe Pro features advanced battery technology with up to 20 hours of wireless playtime. As an alternative to wireless streaming, the 3.5mm audio cable (supplied) can connect the headphones to a portable music source.
  5. BLUETOOTH 4.1: Hear your music without the hassle of tangled wires. Compatible with most Bluetooth enabled mobile phones and tablets such as: iPhone 7 / 6 / 6 Plus, Apple Air , Mini, Samsung Galaxy Series, Nokia Phones , Sony Walkman , Razer Edge Pro , ProntoTec and Lg G Pad Tablets , Amazon Fire , Google Nexus.

Photos:

The Mixcder ShareMe  Review Round Starts 

Activity participatory approach: posting this thread by the following information:

1)Head-Fi user name
  2)Location(city ,country )
  3)Headphone(s)you have
  4) Have you already got Mixcder ShareMe7
  5)Links to review(S)you have posted(if any)no matter it is on head-fi or some others
  6)Leave an honest review on amazon store 
  7)10 Reviewers will be announced. 

Right now Mixcder ShareMe Pro is sold in USUKSpainCanada, IT,France, DE.

USA: www.amazon.com//dp/B01J9TR1MC
UK:  www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01J1KA62G/
Canada: www.amazon.ca/dp/B01L93QYOW
DE: www.amazon.de/dp/B01J1KA62G
IT: www.amazon.it/dp/B01J1KA62G  
France:  www.amazon.fr/dp/B01J1KA62G  
Spain: www.amazon.es/dp/B01J1KA62G

Review application Period: 17th, Aug, 2016 

Reviewer list announcement time: 24th, Aug, 2016   

Beginning of shipment of review Unit: 26th, Aug, 2016 

About review of Mixcder Mixcder ShareMe Pro:  

★5 pairs of Mixcder ShareMe Pro  will be delivered to the applied for the selected applicants.

★Each participant will not required pay the logistics cost, what's more, you can keep theMixcder ShareMe Pro.
     (Notice: You will be required to pay the shipping fee for example:  deliverd from UK to Germany or other European countries. Now we have warehouse in US,UK)  

★Please reply this thread once you receive Mixcder Mixcder ShareMe.

Review ended time:
  ★Reviewers required to write a review of the Mixcder ShareMe Pro on Both amazon and Head-Fi Forum.

★Please finish writing the review in a week after you get it. And share the link below. 

All details are above. 

Wearing ShareMe Pro, to share your favorite song with your girl friend, your wife, your daugther and son...
Wearing ShareMe Pro, to watch a nice moive with someone in the night...

ShareMe, share love...

Updated 17th, Aug.  2016. 

===========================================================================

Hello Head-fiers, 

Have you ever seen a Earphone with Active Noise Cancelling Function ?

Ofcourse you may, but I bet many of you have not seen this kind of earphone. 

That's ok!!!

Today I am going to introduce a new headphone which is available in USA,UK and other 5 countries of Europe. 

It's Mixcder ANC-G5, Active Noise Cancelling Earphone.

Some images: 

Some Features of this headphone: 
  1. Active Noise Cancelling: Travel and commuting become an isolated world of audio bliss with ANC-G5's active noise cancelling technology, so you can enjoy your music and audio content fully.
  2. Hands-Free Audio: Switch between tunes and chat ¨C you can tap each the intuitive control in the cable to receive and terminate calls or pause a song. It's hands-free convenience that's great for when you're busy working or commuting.
  3. Immersive Sound: ANC-G5 Headphones are fitted with 14 mm neodymium drivers that offer big sounds with satisfyingly deep bass for enjoying all your favourite songs in their full glory.
  4. Exercise in Comfort: Adjustable ear hooks keep the earphones securely in your ear so that you can focus on your music wherever you are. A durable Weave-cable reduces the likelihood of tearing and breaking, capable of withstanding extreme environments and workouts.
  5. Compatible with All 3.5mm jack devices like: Apple iPhone / Androids Smartphone / Windows Phone / MP3 / MP4 Player / Portable Music Player / Laptop / PC / iPod / DVD and CD players, and portable gaming systems.

The Mixcder ANC-G5  Review Round Starts 

Activity participatory approach: posting this thread by the following information:

1)Head-Fi user name
  3)Headphone(s)you have
  4)Which Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone you own & Market Price
  5)Links to review(S)you have posted(if any)no matter it is on head-fi or some others
  7)10 Reviewers will be announced. 

Now Mixcder ANC-G5 is sold in following countries: 

USA: www.amazon.com/dp/B01IV0Q108
UK: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01IQN70C8
CA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01JOT4BO8/
Germany:  www.amazon.de/dp/B01IQN70C8
Spain:  www.amazon.es/dp/B01IQN70C8
FR: www.amazon.fr/dp/B01IQN70C8
IT:  www.amazon.fr/dp/B01IQN70C8

Review application Period: 1st, Aug, 2016 

Reviewer list announcement time: 8th, Aug, 2016   

Beginning of shipment of review Unit: 9th, Aug, 2016 

About review of Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Wired Earphone:  

★10 sets of Mixcder ANC-G5  will be delivered to the applied and selected applicants.
  ★Each participant will not required pay the logistics cost, what's more, you can keep theMixcder ANC-G5  Active Noise Cancelling Wired Headphone, 
  ★Please reply this thread once you receive Mixcder ANC-G5 , you are also welcome to share some photos as will as it's first impressions.

Review ended time:
  ★Reviewers write a review of the Mixcder ANC-G5  Both on amazon and Head-Fi Forum.
  ★You will get Mixcder ANC-G5  within less than a week since it will be delivered by DHL or UPS
  ★Please finish writing the review in a week after you get it. And share the link below this thread. 

All details are above. 
  If you’ve got any suggestions about this thread, or any other questions,  please do not hesitate to let us know by PM.
  Huge thanks to all of you.  

Notice: Right now Reviewers mainly picked from countries Mixcder ANC-G5 sold at this moment. If you really want to try this headphone, just contact me. 

Aug 1, 2016 at 8:31 AM Post #2 of 109
 1)Head-Fi user name - Levanter

2)Location(city ,country ) - Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur

3)Headphone(s)you have -
    Current: Sennheiser HD598 SE, PXC-550, 64 Audio A12
    Sold: Sennheiser HD700, Momentum, V-Moda M100, JH13 FP, 1964 V6, EarWerkz Supra 2, FAD Heaven S, SE215, Jaybird JF3, CX200, Xiaomi Pistons 2.1)

4)Which Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone you own & Market Price - Sennheiser PXC-550  (£345.19)

5)Links to review(S)you have posted(if any)no matter it is on head-fi or some others -
    http://www.head-fi.org/t/737233/earwerkz-a-new-ciem-company-discussion-thread/1065#post_11353835

Aug 1, 2016 at 10:03 AM Post #3 of 109
1) head-fi username:  pkshiu
2) location:  Lexington, Massachusetts, USA
3) Headphones:
   - Grado RS1, RS2
   - AKG K701
   - Klipsch X11i, S4i
   - Jabra Move (bluetooth)
   - Bose QC20i
   - Bose Soundsports WIreless (bluetooth)

4) NC Wireless: none at the moment, the Move and the SoundSports are non Active NC. Waiting for the QC30 when it is released.
5) reviews: 
http://www.pkshiu.com/review/2016/6/bose-soundsport-wireless-headphones
http://www.pkshiu.com/review/2016/3/anker-soundbuds-sport-headphones-review
http://www.pkshiu.com/review/2014/11/jabra-move-wireless-headphones-review

Aug 1, 2016 at 10:26 AM Post #4 of 109
1) HF User Name -  slowpickr

2) Location - Hastings, MN USA

3) Current HP Inventory:

Philips SHP-9500, Sennheiser HD-439, V-Moda M80, UE6000, CAL!, Nuforce NE-7M, Koss KSC-75, Ostry KC06A, JVC FX101, Xiaomi Pistons 2.1, Rock Zircon, VE Monk, Oneplus Icon, Sony XB90EX, Musicmaker TK12, DQSM D2, Onkyo ES-HF300, Superlux HD662 Evo 

4) Current ANC HPs:

Audio-Technica ATH-ANC27 ($50), ANC23 ($50) and ANC9 ($200)

Solitude XCS2 ($90; review in process)

5) Reviews:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/shozy-zero-iem/reviews/16326

http://www.head-fi.org/products/brainwavz-blu-200/reviews/16254

Aug 1, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #5 of 109
  1)Head-Fi user name

B9Scrambler

London, ON, Canada

3)Headphone(s)you have

AKG K553 Pro, UE6000, JVC HA-FXH30, Sony XBA-2, LZ A2S, a ton of KZ's, and lots more which can be viewed here in my profile.

The only noise cancelling products I have are the UE6000 (got mine for 60 CAD but prices vary) and Sony MDR-NC13 (currently ~99 CAD, used, on Amazon.ca).

My reviews are posted here on Head-fi: http://www.head-fi.org/users/390186/reviews

I also post to my work-in-progress blog: https://b9scrambler.wordpress.com

Most definitely

Good luck everyone!

Aug 1, 2016 at 8:03 PM Post #6 of 109
  1)Head-Fi user name --> Pastapipo

2)Location(city ,country ) --> Osaka, Japan & Amsterdam, The Netherlands

3)Headphone(s)you have ---> Shure SRH840, Philips Fidelio S1, Vivo XE800, Zero Audio Carbo Tenore, HLSX 808, TTPOD T1E

4)Which Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone you own & Market Price --> None

5)Links to review(S)you have posted(if any)no matter it is on head-fi or some others --> http://www.head-fi.org/users/343480/reviews

6)Leave an honest review on amazon store --> No problem.

7)10 Reviewers will be announced. --> Hope I'll be one of them :wink:

Aug 1, 2016 at 9:29 PM Post #7 of 109
@Gracesheng

Your OP states 10 reviewers will be announced.  However, one of the OP bullet items states 5 sets will be delivered to selected applicants.  Please clarify.

Thanks.

Aug 2, 2016 at 5:35 PM Post #8 of 109
  1)Head-Fi user name

Cinder

Orange County, California

3)Headphone(s)you have

ATH-M50x, AAW Q, MEE Audio M6 Pro, Accutone Pavo, Accutone Gemini, Accutone Gemini HD, RHA MA750i, Ghostek Turbine, Ghostek SoDrop, XTZ Heaphone Divine, First Harmonic IEB6, Thinksound Rain2, and some others I can't think of.

None.

My reviews are posted here on Head-fi: http://www.head-fi.org/u/453614/cinder​

I also post to my work-to my person site, Resonance Reviews: https://medium.com/resonance-reviews

Sure.

Aug 2, 2016 at 10:15 PM Post #9 of 109
I am so sorry for thr mistake.  Thank you letting me know this problem
beerchug.gif

Aug 3, 2016 at 12:27 AM Post #10 of 109
  1)Head-Fi user name - borec
  2)Location(city ,country ) - Charlotte, NC
  3)Headphone(s)you have - Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear, Sennheiser HD 598, Sony MDR-V6, Audio Technica ATH-M50, Audio Technica ATH-A500X, Jabra Revo wireless, Logitech UE6000
  4)Which Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone you own & Market Price - Logitech UE6000 ($100-$150)
  5)Links to review(S)you have posted(if any)no matter it is on head-fi or some others - None as of now
  6)Leave an honest review on amazon store - Yes

Aug 3, 2016 at 4:07 AM Post #11 of 109
  1) Head-Fi user name - crabdog

2) Location(city ,country ) - Bangkok, Thailand

3) Headphone(s)you have - Shozy Zero, LZ-A2S, DQSM D2002, Brainwavz BLU-200, Tennmak Piano, Ownluxe UEs

4) Which Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone you own & Market Price - None

5) Links to review(S)you have posted(if any)no matter it is on head-fi or some others - http://www.head-fi.org/users/443709/reviews

6) Leave an honest review on amazon store - Yes

7) Yes, I'm in Thailand but thought I'd try anyway ^_^

Aug 3, 2016 at 7:25 AM Post #12 of 109
Aug 4, 2016 at 4:52 AM Post #13 of 109
Hello, Notice, the amazon UK can arrange the delivry to following countries:

France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland,Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden,Germany. 

If you are living in these countries and have interest in trying this headphone, just leave your information here. 

Thanks 

Aug 4, 2016 at 5:48 AM Post #14 of 109
  Hello, Notice, the amazon UK can arrange the delivry to following countries:

France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland,Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden,Germany. 

If you are living in these countries and have interest in trying this headphone, just leave your information here. 

Thanks 

No Malaysia? I bought my PXC-550 from Amazon UK shipped to here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back