Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth Headphone Reviews Wanted---Bluetooth Headphone with Share Function
Aug 7, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #16 of 109
  1)Head-Fi user name HiFiChris
  2)Location(city ,country ) Germany
  3)Headphone(s)you have too many (see profile)
  4)Which Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone you own & Market Price none
  5)Links to review(S)you have posted(if any)no matter it is on head-fi or some others  http://kopfhoerer-lounge.blogspot.de/http://www.head-fi.org/users/418671/reviewshttp://theaudioexpert.blogspot.de/ and over 280 on Amazon Germany
  6)Leave an honest review that's what I always do - you can expect English and German reviews from me

Aug 9, 2016 at 1:59 AM Post #17 of 109
Hello, here I am to announce the reviewers for the Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone Mixcder ANC-G5

Levanter
pkshiu
slowpickr
B9Scrambler
Pastapipo
Cinder
borec 
HiFiChris 

Thanks for your support. 

Please PM to get the free code or offer the address.
We will arrange the delivery directly for reviewer of USA, and Europe. For reviewers from other countries, we will arrange delivery from the company. 

Aug 9, 2016 at 5:04 AM Post #18 of 109
 1)Head-Fi user name - Jupit3r

2)Location(city ,country ) - Guiyang, China

3)Headphone(s)you have:

1More E1001 Triple Driver, 1More Dual Driver Capsule, Astrotec GX50, Monster Turbine, Bose Freestyle, Monster Inspiration, Ausdom ANC 7

4)Which Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone you own & Market Price - Monster Inspiration ($169), Ausdom ANC 7 ($129)

5)Links to review(S)you have posted(if any)no matter it is on head-fi or some others -

http://www.head-fi.org/t/808683/1more-e1001-triple-driver-in-ear-headphones-review

http://www.head-fi.org/t/771681/astrotec-gx-40-in-ear-speakers-review

Aug 9, 2016 at 7:38 AM Post #19 of 109
  Hello, here I am to announce the reviewers for the Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone Mixcder ANC-G5

Levanter
pkshiu
slowpickr
B9Scrambler
B9Scrambler
Cinder
borec 
HiFiChris 

Thanks for your support. 

Please PM to get the free code or offer the address.
We will arrange the delivery directly for reviewer of USA, and Europe. For reviewers from other countries, we will arrange delivery from the company. 

Twice B9Scrambler? Don't you mean Pastapipo by any chance ?
wink_face.gif

Aug 9, 2016 at 8:28 AM Post #22 of 109
I suppose I could review it twice. But yeah, that needs to be addressed. :p

Congrats to all selected. Thank you @Gracesheng

I think it was intentional because you da man Scrambler :wink:. Looking forward to reviewing these. I've been getting into ANCs lately because I fly often.

Aug 9, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #23 of 109
I think it was intentional because you da man Scrambler
wink.gif
. Looking forward to reviewing these. I've been getting into ANCs lately because I fly often.

Hahah, nooooooo. I'm curious to see how they compare to the Sony MDR-NC13. Those didn't have mindblowing ANC capabilities, but it was enough to tone down light background noise; fans, computers, faint voices, etc. They are decent in a call centre environment. Hopefully the ANC-G5's noise canceling matches the Sony at the very least.

Aug 9, 2016 at 8:54 AM Post #24 of 109

Hahah, nooooooo. I'm curious to see how they compare to the Sony MDR-NC13. Those didn't have mindblowing ANC capabilities, but it was enough to tone down light background noise; fans, computers, faint voices, etc. They are decent in a call centre environment. Hopefully the ANC-G5's noise canceling matches the Sony at the very least.

Never tried the Sonys.  I'm an Audio-Technica fan so I have several of their models including the ATH-ANC23 which is in ear.  It does a decent job but not as good as the over ear models.  From what I have read, Bose has the best ANC technology (sound quality is a different story though).  It will be interesting to see how the ANC-G5 stacks up against the ANC23s as well as my over ear models.  

Aug 10, 2016 at 3:26 AM Post #28 of 109
Good afternoon, my fellows
beyersmile.png

Good news about the delivery FOR you guys.

Levanter : Mixcder ANC-G5 delivered from CHINA today. Tracking number will be offered in two days. 
tongue.gif

pkshiu :  Free code sent out. The headphone will be carried by UPS once it ordered. 
slowpickr :  Free code sent out. The headphone will be carried by UPS once it ordered.  
B9Scrambler : Mixcder ANC-G5 will be online to sold on amazon Canada this week. so I will send you the free code then. No worries 
darthsmile.gif

Pastapipo : Mixcder ANC-G5 delivered from CHINA today.   Tracking number will be offered in two days.  
wink.gif

Cinder:  Could you please send me PM ? I have not got any information from you. 
borec:  Free code sent out. The headphone will be carried by UPS once it ordered.  
HiFiChris: Mixcder ANC-G5 just sent OUT, arranged by amazon UK. No worries. 

Thanks for  all your attention. 

Please update more information after you get the headphone, and let me know if there is any problems. 
I am more than happy to get any News from you guys. 

Have a nice day 
o2smile.gif

Aug 10, 2016 at 8:08 AM Post #29 of 109
My Amazon promo code turned out to be invalid.  Sent Grace an email.  Anyone else have this issue?

Aug 10, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #30 of 109
My code worked but it cover minus $0.10, which is fine by me. Should get the headphones in two days since I have amazon prime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back