Miu-Audio give away - 30 sets headphone amplifier DIY Kit
Jul 27, 2011 at 11:10 AM Post #76 of 205

Quote:
are these ever going to be commercially available?

I wouldnt mind getting one as a opamp tester. Posted here before but Im never lucky with this sort of stuff.

I think they already are...and did you build that Bijou? If you did, you're certainly qualified to make one of these! 

Jul 27, 2011 at 5:11 PM Post #78 of 205

Quote:
I think they already are...and did you build that Bijou? If you did, you're certainly qualified to make one of these! 

purchase online button on their website takes you to their ebay page with no products listed..

fred_fred_2004 was kind enough to help me with a kit anyway
beerchug.gif

and yes I built my bijou.

Jul 29, 2011 at 2:03 AM Post #80 of 205
Thank you all for joining the campaign.  Since there is some problem with our server, we process this give away a little bit delay.  Please accept my apologize.

Most winners are already informed with PM.  Since I can only send out limited PM each day on head-fi, few more winners are not informed yet.  Winners please send us your address stating your Country as well such that we won't make any mistake during the delivery.  Kits will be sent out next Monday.

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:09 AM Post #81 of 205
I am really looking forward to this - just got a PM that, I will receive one. 
biggrin.gif

Aug 3, 2011 at 9:54 AM Post #89 of 205
so are they all sent out? Cant wait to recieve mine, im itching to do another project. Thanks MIU.o are they all sent out? Cant wait to recieve mine, im itching to do another project. Thanks MIU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back