mitchb is ripping me off for $440
Aug 7, 2008 at 9:06 PM Post #46 of 160
Quote:

Originally Posted by LostOne.TR /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I remember MitchB seemed to have a few of the same headphones in the past... but the dates just seemed to line up really well for the D5000. Wonder whats up.

Noticed that myself. Sounds like a better offer might have come along.

Aug 8, 2008 at 4:45 AM Post #47 of 160
Just to clarify, since I later read and found out. He had a used and a new for sale. Whichever one sold first, went off without a hitch. The second one, is a diff story as you all have read.

Aug 11, 2008 at 12:27 PM Post #49 of 160
I can see how it would be difficult for him to process the refund in under a month...

bs.gif

Aug 11, 2008 at 2:13 PM Post #51 of 160
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjhatfield /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Update: the refund is still listed as "pending", but since mitchb has updated his feedback thread with this nonsensical post, I have a good feeling I'll never be getting my money back.

I find his avatar pic highly ironic, given the circumstances.

Aug 11, 2008 at 3:52 PM Post #52 of 160
So many ppl are aware he owes you this money, a dispute is recorded with the courier/paypal. How can you not get it back? It may take time but it ain't going away. I think your attitude of conceding defeat, in one form or another, is wrong. Keep fighting and badgering and nagging etc until you get it back! Get whoever, in terms of authorities, involved that you need to. Don't let yourself be beat by such unselfrespecting scum! Man, the thought of being taking advantage of in such a way just gets my blood boiling!

Aug 11, 2008 at 5:00 PM Post #53 of 160
Quote:

Originally Posted by PFKMan23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like it's time to get his local PD involved.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodSugar00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So many ppl are aware he owes you this money, a dispute is recorded with the courier/paypal. How can you not get it back? It may take time but it ain't going away. I think your attitude of conceding defeat, in one form or another, is wrong. Keep fighting and badgering and nagging etc until you get it back! Get whoever, in terms of authorities, involved that you need to. Don't let yourself be beat by such unselfrespecting scum! Man, the thought of being taking advantage of in such a way just gets my blood boiling!

I think you are both right. If anyone has mitchb's address so I can give it to the police, I would appreciate it if you contact me backchannel.

Aug 12, 2008 at 3:17 AM Post #56 of 160
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjhatfield /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mitch has issued me another refund. This will be the third time he has attempted to refund my money.

a third refund.

i'm not an expert about how paypal works, but that doesn't sound right. like others have said, hopefully one way or another you will get your money back.

Aug 12, 2008 at 3:20 AM Post #57 of 160
I have received refunds via paypal and they've always been instant (as far as I can tell anyways).

Aug 12, 2008 at 3:53 AM Post #59 of 160
This guy is ridiculous. Like you said in the feedback, if he wanted to refund the money in paypal it's pretty freakin simple even if there is a claim. What a slime ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back