mitchb is ripping me off for $440
Aug 3, 2008 at 2:09 PM Post #31 of 160
I bought his SR225 (shipped from USA to Finland) a while back and everything went perfectly, and I have pretty honest picture of him. I wonder what the hell is going on with him.
confused_face.gif

Aug 3, 2008 at 3:45 PM Post #33 of 160
Mutiple personality disorder? Maybe someone hacked his account like previously stated, or a family member/friend is using it from now on.

That or he was possessed. o_0

Aug 3, 2008 at 7:06 PM Post #35 of 160
Quote:

Originally Posted by grape ape /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that drug can be permanently mood altering.

It seems to do wonders for the teeth, too
frown.gif

Aug 3, 2008 at 7:13 PM Post #36 of 160
What a shame!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Time to add him to the "don't do business with" list...

Aug 3, 2008 at 8:05 PM Post #38 of 160
Hm, Im sorry to hear this has happened.

I did a transaction for a pair of woodie grado's, and although we did not give eachother feedback (i goofed up on shipping and he told me to pay a little more than the shipping actually cost) I had an alright transaction with him.

When on the phone, he did state he was up all hours, and it seemed he might be in some financial trouble (cant confirm this of course). The whole time his speech was fine, but his thinking was not always logical. I hope its not amphetamine or meth abuse or some other like eric suggests.

I would encourage no one to trade with him for a while, people who are under stress can have different/illogical motivations.

-Huckster

Aug 5, 2008 at 2:01 AM Post #42 of 160
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
glad to hear things have worked out (or so it appears).

Well Mitch has already bounced one refund, so I can only hope this one will work out. Whatever happens I will of course update mitch's feedback thread and make note of it in this thread.

Aug 7, 2008 at 4:35 AM Post #43 of 160
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjhatfield /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well Mitch has already bounced one refund, so I can only hope this one will work out. Whatever happens I will of course update mitch's feedback thread and make note of it in this thread.

Wow, sorry to hear that. It is so unfortuneate because I have always had such good luck with HeadFiers on both sides of a transaction. Well a lesson learned is that we really need to check out everyone we do business with, even here. Sooo sad.

Mitch come on, please do the right thing.

Good luck JJhatfield, please keep us informed.

Aug 7, 2008 at 12:10 PM Post #44 of 160
Quote:

Originally Posted by velogreg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good luck JJhatfield, please keep us informed.

Will do. I should know either today or tomorrow if the refund clears, and I'll post in this thread ASAP when I know.

Aug 7, 2008 at 4:57 PM Post #45 of 160
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjhatfield /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Will do. I should know either today or tomorrow if the refund clears, and I'll post in this thread ASAP when I know.

Once the "refund" posts, I am assuming it can't be recalled for any reason right? I had a friend a while back that received a refund for merchandise not delivered then two days later it was retracted by PP which started the process all over again, one big hassel. Hopefully this will be the last of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back