mitchb is ripping me off for $440
Aug 20, 2008 at 11:23 PM Post #61 of 160
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any update Jack? This is simply terrible that this is happening to you of all people
frown.gif

I would get the police involved.

I totally agree with J-Pak that of all people it is happening to you
frown.gif
. I hope that the issue gets resolved. Please let us know if you got your refund.

Aug 21, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #63 of 160
Hey Jack. I'm very sorry to hear this
frown.gif
. Maybe as others have suggested that the local authorities need to get involved. You're such a great guy and it is just terrible you have to go through this. I really, really hope it all works out.

Aug 21, 2008 at 2:32 AM Post #67 of 160
No es bueno in my book man. Audiophiles uphold to a better standard in sound that doesn't mean that are other standards suddenly lower. Its like breaking a birds wings its just wrong and cruel to do such things to such awesome people. Not a day goes by were I feel happy finding this place. I've come here humble in my search for better sound and I have been floored at how helpful and nice people have been to me but seeing something like this makes me a little blue. To the OP all of us are hoping things go your way.

Aug 21, 2008 at 8:21 PM Post #68 of 160
To the OP:

Local authorities for $440 US. Doubt they would care thats less that small claims.

Now since 604 is the area code for vancouver and your sig says you are in Alabama maybe the FBI would like a little wire fraud case. Good luck with that though! Just my two cents.

Good luck and hope you get your money back.

Aug 21, 2008 at 8:27 PM Post #69 of 160
Man this is turning into a saga now! Don't give up dude. That guy OWES you a fair chunk of change. Its your right to demand it back, however long it takes. Just let him know you aint going away nor forgetting about this!

Aug 21, 2008 at 11:04 PM Post #70 of 160
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
he listed this number in a previous FS thread
604-277-7417

here is the fs where it appears
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f10/rs...9/#post4464093

Cheers for that number, I'm sure a few others can crack that open further and find out where he lives in a few minutes.

Disgusting how he's gotten away with this for so long.
mad.gif

Aug 21, 2008 at 11:17 PM Post #71 of 160
well, upon what TheMarchingMule i decided to do a little snooping.

his phone number you know.
he lives in:
Richmond, BC,
Canada

hopefully, that may be of some help in contacting the authorities. I could not find any more info, though it looks like he has sold and bought some much more expensive gear in other places. Hope you get your money back

G-man

Aug 22, 2008 at 12:18 AM Post #73 of 160
Hmm... Report the ad or let it run in the hopes that the proceeds of this unlikely sale will go to his debts here?

I'm really sorry to see this kind of thing happen and dragging on. Is there no further recourse via Paypal?

o

Aug 22, 2008 at 4:12 AM Post #75 of 160
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inzane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow what a scum bag. He is so pushy for those $4000 that its obvious he wants to scam somebody quick.

Also not accepting paypal for obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back