Mississauga/North Toronto meet
Jul 11, 2008 at 3:54 AM Post #121 of 180
Please put me in the 'maybe' list, if i am not too tired from jet-lag, will definitely be there! Can't wait to hear purity audio
biggrin.gif

Jul 12, 2008 at 6:35 PM Post #122 of 180
Can I come?
smily_headphones1.gif
Please put me on the maybe list if you have any spots left. The only equipment I can offer to bring are two sets of headphones: Ety ER-4S and Koss KSC-75, as well as a Go-Vibe 5. I'm in the middle of rebuilding my headphone setup. Just eliminated iMod from the situation and waiting for a headphone amp to ship from AV123 along with a new DAC.

Jul 12, 2008 at 6:47 PM Post #123 of 180
what day was this set for? im visiting toronto sept 25-29.

Jul 12, 2008 at 6:53 PM Post #124 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what day was this set for? im visiting toronto sept 25-29.

July 26
frown.gif

Jul 12, 2008 at 8:55 PM Post #125 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raphael /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can I come?
smily_headphones1.gif
Please put me on the maybe list if you have any spots left. The only equipment I can offer to bring are two sets of headphones: Ety ER-4S and Koss KSC-75, as well as a Go-Vibe 5. I'm in the middle of rebuilding my headphone setup. Just eliminated iMod from the situation and waiting for a headphone amp to ship from AV123 along with a new DAC.

you're added

Jul 12, 2008 at 10:40 PM Post #127 of 180
just a reminder, check post #2 for the list of attendees.

Jul 16, 2008 at 1:39 PM Post #129 of 180
I was thinking that if I like the KICAS and/or Caliente enough, maybe you two could whip up a custom jobbie for me???
wink.gif

You know, over the top PSU, balanced, etc. We could call it the 'Purity Audio Ataque Masivo'.
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2008 at 5:09 PM Post #130 of 180
Hye jay, did you send Arthur money?

I got the E5 open, just working up the courage to unscrew the transport. Let me know...i can have it shipped out this week for repair.

Also, get ready for me to come up there =)

Jul 16, 2008 at 5:22 PM Post #131 of 180
You can ship it out whenever it is ready. I don't need to pay him until he sends the replacement back in any case. I'll take a look in my PMs to see if I can find the one where he mentions the cost, but if I can't find it I will just ask.

Thanks again.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 16, 2008 at 5:23 PM Post #132 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hye jay, did you send Arthur money?

I got the E5 open, just working up the courage to unscrew the transport. Let me know...i can have it shipped out this week for repair.

Also, get ready for me to come up there =)

Should I add you to the list of attendees?
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2008 at 5:56 PM Post #133 of 180
Looks like me and the fiance will be stopping by for a few hours, if that's cool with you guys. She's kind of curious as to what a headphone system that costs more than her car sounds like.

Jul 16, 2008 at 6:12 PM Post #134 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was thinking that if I like the KICAS and/or Caliente enough, maybe you two could whip up a custom jobbie for me???
wink.gif

You know, over the top PSU, balanced, etc. We could call it the 'Purity Audio Ataque Masivo'.
biggrin.gif

It wouldn't be a philodox amp if we did it any other way!
wink.gif
The PSU wouldn't be a problem I don't think, but we may have to negotiate or work on balanced inputs... We'll talk to Peter about that when the time comes.
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2008 at 6:13 PM Post #135 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like me and the fiance will be stopping by for a few hours, if that's cool with you guys. She's kind of curious as to what a headphone system that costs more than her car sounds like.

Done. Spaces are becoming sparse, get them while you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back