Mississauga/North Toronto meet
Apr 10, 2008 at 12:36 PM Post #46 of 180
As far as I know, the meeting room at Jay's new apartment building in Toronto is still the tentative meet location, but the timing of things has been pushed a bit to let him get settled in.

Apr 10, 2008 at 3:27 PM Post #47 of 180
Been meaning to chime in here. I'm in for another meet in the GTA or possibly south of the border.

Just to confirm is this now a general Head-Fi get together or is it a coming out party for Oriel aka Purity Audio as originally suggested?

Apr 10, 2008 at 5:46 PM Post #49 of 180
Sounds like if no one steps up and take reins, the default meet location will be downtown Toronto at Jay's new place. Does Jay know that?
wink.gif

My only concern with having a venue downtown at Richmond & Spadina would be public parking for anyone driving.

Apr 10, 2008 at 6:11 PM Post #50 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixel Pusher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds like if no one steps up and take reins, the default meet location will be downtown Toronto at Jay's new place. Does Jay know that?
wink.gif

My only concern with having a venue downtown at Richmond & Spadina would be public parking for anyone driving.

Thats why you take the public transit =D and yes... with ALL YOUR GEAR!!

Apr 11, 2008 at 3:25 AM Post #52 of 180
Jay has already unofficially dedicated his place to a meet...I will personally take the not so better way to the meet once Jay announces it...

Apr 26, 2008 at 6:30 PM Post #55 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by dap_pad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm in...

But when and where? LOL

That's the million dollar question.

Apr 26, 2008 at 11:54 PM Post #60 of 180
Well I'd have no problem doing that, but I don't live in TO. Also... Jay... where AAAARRREEE you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back