Minneapolis Meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2016 at 12:12 AM Post #541 of 697
Everyone: I will find a location.

Sound off if you want a meet.

Oct 17, 2016 at 9:56 PM Post #548 of 697
I'm in town for a couple of weeks. Not sure if that would line up with the meet timeline, but I'd love to meet the MSP head-if crew. If the stars align, I can probably get some extra fun goodies for people to hear, beyond my usual stuff.

Oct 17, 2016 at 10:02 PM Post #549 of 697
I'm in town for a couple of weeks. Not sure if that would line up with the meet timeline, but I'd love to meet the MSP head-if crew. If the stars align, I can probably get some extra fun goodies for people to hear, beyond my usual stuff.

Right now your in town? not sure if we could get something that soon but, you never know.

Oct 17, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #550 of 697
Right now your in town? not sure if we could get something that soon but, you never know.

As of 24 hours ago. Trying to figure out my next place of residence (probably in California somewhere). I didn't have anything tying me to Milwaukee anymore, so I figured it was time to try something new.

Crashing with my folks in Bloomington for a couple weeks while I iron out the next step.

Oct 25, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #551 of 697
Bumping this one more time to see if we can get some more attendees...

I would be willing to find a location, but it would be great to have a dozen+ attendees.

Tell your friends in the area...

Oct 25, 2016 at 5:26 PM Post #554 of 697
I'm in for any weekend that isn't 11/12. I'll have the new ZMF headphones and the Wells Milo for people to play with soon here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back