Minneapolis Meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017 at 3:51 PM Post #692 of 697
I'm interested though I'll know or not I will be able to make it until we solidify a date. I'll ask a couple of friends if they would like to attend as well.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2017 at 2:05 PM Post #693 of 697
For those of you who haven’t heard of the ASM, the Audio Society of Minnesota is a collection of two channel geeks, engineers and enthusiasts who get together once a month from September to May with December off. We meet the third Tuesday of each month at the Pavek Museum of Broadcasting in St. Louis Park. Meetings are free for all, and we have pop, cookies and other empty calories to consume. We have a nice, in–house stereo rig [Audio Research, Bel Canto & Maggies] and a very nice Audio by Van Alstine ABX box for subjective blind evals of gear.

Hope to see you at the fall headphone event!

Aug 30, 2017 at 11:00 AM Post #694 of 697
Are there any local headphone modders here in the Twin Cities? I'm in the Savage/Prior Lake area and would like to explore having my Beyerdynamic DT770's modded to ditch the non-detachable cable.

Also interested in the ASM meetup and could potentially bring a NuPrime DAC-10H :)

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2017 at 5:17 PM Post #697 of 697
Just got back from RMAF, talked to Jude Mansilla. He was interested in doing a live remote (teleconference) ASM meeting. No firm dates as yet, will keep y’all informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back