ZMF Ori
HD800
Project Solstice
Dana Cables

Can also bring some IEMs:
Campfire Andromeda
1More Quad Driver
Periodic Beryllium

If anybody wants to hear the 1More Triple Driver or the Periodic Mg or Ti, let me know ahead of time. The samples are still in boxes, but I can crack them open if there is genuine interest. If you want to sample the IEMs, please be kind and clean your ears. :) Bring your own tips, if you can. Otherwise, I'll have a few extra tips and some alcohol swabs.

Apr 28, 2017 at 5:21 PM Post #662 of 697
I'll have the iFi Audio Micro iDSD BL and the Pro iCan. I will also have the Studio4 and the Spire in tow. I tried to have other goodies but they weren't built in time.

Apr 28, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #663 of 697
Nice, lots of folks have been wondering about the iDSD vs. Mojo. Will be curious to hear the two head to head.

Apr 28, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #664 of 697
I'll bring the following:

Wells Milo
Chord Mojo
Acoustic Reseach M2
Abyss AB-1266
ZMF Atticus
ZMF Ori
HD800
Project Solstice
Dana Cables

Can also bring some IEMs:
Campfire Andromeda
1More Quad Driver
Periodic Beryllium

If anybody wants to hear the 1More Triple Driver or the Periodic Mg or Ti, let me know ahead of time. The samples are still in boxes, but I can crack them open if there is genuine interest. If you want to sample the IEMs, please be kind and clean your ears. :) Bring your own tips, if you can. Otherwise, I'll have a few extra tips and some alcohol swabs.

I'm glad someone has the HD800 and Andromeda! Read really good things about the Andromeda and have been considering them for the past few months. Do you know whether the Sony tips or Spinfit tips fit the nozzles of the Andromeda and the other IEMs?

I'd be interested in hearing the IEMs that you haven't opened yet.

Apr 28, 2017 at 7:49 PM Post #665 of 697
Dang, I probably won't be able to make it. Definitely interested in a meet at some point, guess I'll have to catch the next one.

For future reference, or if by some miracle I do make it, I have:
  • HD800 (SDR modded)
  • ZMF Eikon
  • HD600
  • Fostex TH-X00 (Ebony)
  • Schiit Gungnir Multibit / Mjolnir 2

Apr 28, 2017 at 8:39 PM Post #666 of 697
I'm glad someone has the HD800 and Andromeda! Read really good things about the Andromeda and have been considering them for the past few months. Do you know whether the Sony tips or Spinfit tips fit the nozzles of the Andromeda and the other IEMs?

I'd be interested in hearing the IEMs that you haven't opened yet.

I believe the Andromeda will fit Comply T-400 or T-500 tips and Shure Olives. I'm pretty sure 1More takes T-500 size tips. The Periodic tips are smaller. Not sure of the size. Pretty sure Spinfit makes a size that fits Campfire.

I'll pack the others as well.

Apr 28, 2017 at 10:20 PM Post #668 of 697
Ill bring
Mojo/ Shanling M1
Onkyo DP-X1/Oppo HA2SE
Opus#1
I do have a LGV20 if any wants to here it but this is my phone as well.
Oppo PM3
If wanted I can bring VMODA M100 and ATHM50 if no interest I will leave them at home

Apr 28, 2017 at 10:51 PM Post #669 of 697
I'm pretty stoked to hear the Kennerton Vali @Bagged Milk - that headphone has eluded me so far.

Apr 29, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #670 of 697
Weird question: Does anyone have an extra laptop they could bring, my desktop setup is somewhat immobile and I would like to prevent uprooting it if possible. I would be willing to bring my MHP100 if anyone can maybe bring an extra laptop.

Otherwise I'll be bringing:

Denon AH-D7000
Fostex TH-900
MHP-1000? if anyone is interested
HifiMan He-1000 v1 if adamaley doesn't bring his
Hifiman He-6

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #671 of 697
Weird question: Does anyone have an extra laptop they could bring, my desktop setup is somewhat immobile and I would like to prevent uprooting it if possible. I would be willing to bring my MHP100 if anyone can maybe bring an extra laptop.

Otherwise I'll be bringing:

Denon AH-D7000
Fostex TH-900
MHP-1000? if anyone is interest
HifiMan He-1000 v1 if adamaley doesn't bring his
Hifiman He-6

I might have a cheap laptop that I might be able to bring. I just need to find it. Let me know if that'll work, and I'll let you know by tonight whether I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back