Minneapolis Meet?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2016 at 12:05 AM Post #526 of 697
Sorry to hear that. No, I didn't. We did a clean sweep of the place before leaving. Hope it shows up some place.

Jul 2, 2016 at 8:00 PM Post #530 of 697
I don't remember who it was but it was not this last meet but the one before at Needle Doctor.  Someone had a set of Sure iem cables for sale.  I had said if I ever find my Sure SE425's I would buy them.  Well guess what I just found and now cannot remember who I talked to.  If you remember PM me I am still interested in the cables.

I will also go back through this thread and see if I can remember just haven't had time yet.

Aug 23, 2016 at 12:58 AM Post #533 of 697
Anyone for another meet soon?

Yes, most definitely. I am pretty booked with activities, until school starts for my kid, but a fall meet at Needle Doctor would be sweet.

Aug 24, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #535 of 697
I am in too. Specially since I missed the last one.

I would most likely be in for a meet. I'll be in western WI, for most of the month, so it's just a quick trip over to the cities.

Aug 26, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #536 of 697
I would most likely be in for a meet. I'll be in western WI, for most of the month, so it's just a quick trip over to the cities.

If you have access to, and will be lugging the Focal Utopias along with you, I'm game for a meet. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 26, 2016 at 2:27 PM Post #537 of 697
If you have access to, and will be lugging the Focal Utopias along with you, I'm game for a meet. :bigsmile_face:

I can try. No promises. If it is in September, I can bring the Questyle Golden reference stack though. Also the Abyss, Liquid Crimson, DAC-19, Omni, HD800 and some really killer cables from DanaCable.

Oct 14, 2016 at 11:13 PM Post #539 of 697
  BUMP

Just trying to see if anyone is still wanting to have another meet before the end of the year and possibly before the snow starts flying. 

Yes. Let's do it. How can I help?

Oct 15, 2016 at 12:07 AM Post #540 of 697
I'm 6 Miles south of the MoA, Back in my computer days we used to rent a community room at a shopping mall or community center.  That was some time ago but I'd be very hip to attend a HeadFi in or whatever the proper name would be for a bunch of audio - minded individuals

-TinkerToyTech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back