Minneapolis Meet @ The Needle Doctor June 2014 Impressions
Jun 7, 2014 at 8:16 PM Post #17 of 86
Gosh, it's so much easier to follow this thread after meeting all of you. Ryan, thanks for putting the gathering together.

Jun 7, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #18 of 86
Gosh, it's so much easier to follow this thread after meeting all of you. Ryan, thanks for putting the gathering together.

No problem! I enjoy playing with gear and this is the easiest way everyone gets a chance to demo the best setups in the area,

Jun 7, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #19 of 86
+1

Jun 7, 2014 at 10:51 PM Post #21 of 86
MINNESOTA??? YEAH!!!! I WANNA GO!!!!! Good thing I live in Minnesota!

Jun 7, 2014 at 10:52 PM Post #22 of 86
Wait... Its today? :frowning2:

Jun 7, 2014 at 10:57 PM Post #23 of 86
Darn...

Jun 7, 2014 at 11:13 PM Post #25 of 86
Whens next time?

Jun 8, 2014 at 12:24 AM Post #26 of 86
Totally missed this too, not sure how. It definitely wasn't on the front page Friday... I was even in town, oblivious! I would have brought my HE-500s and tricked out Bottlehead S.E.X., would like to compare these with the 560s...

Jun 8, 2014 at 6:12 AM Post #27 of 86
Whens next time?

Totally missed this too, not sure how. It definitely wasn't on the front page Friday... I was even in town, oblivious! I would have brought my HE-500s and tricked out Bottlehead S.E.X., would like to compare these with the 560s...

I kinda wanna keep this meet special lol Ken and company over there are amazing hosts, and I'd never want to stress my relationship with them SO with that said probably next year.

BUT I'm always down to have a mini meet whenever. I'm moving in about a month and will be open to arranging something small just to chill and demo stuff.

Jun 8, 2014 at 9:17 AM Post #28 of 86
I kinda wanna keep this meet special lol Ken and company over there are amazing hosts, and I'd never want to stress my relationship with them SO with that said probably next year.

BUT I'm always down to have a mini meet whenever. I'm moving in about a month and will be open to arranging something small just to chill and demo stuff.
I personally had a great to time yesterday, but there's no need to wear our welcome out at any one place. As the word gets around about how nice yesterday's event was other options for different venues and locations will present themselves. The rats will come out of the woodwork so to speak. I'm thinking that having one in six months at Rick's Cabaret..... Okay, maybe not Rick's, but a biannual get together of like minded fellow travellers might be in the future. I'm still basking in yesterday's glow, even though it rained go with me on this one. What I need is a Glenn tube amp that can drive two sets of headphones simultaneously, a pair of speakers and a subwoofer, with USB and optical toslink connections and pre-amp outs for my basement studio. "Speak the Dream and it will come true".

Jun 8, 2014 at 11:25 AM Post #29 of 86
Was really nice putting some faces with screen names and meeting everybody
Thanks to the organizers , the hosts and all in attendance
Heading back home now
hoping to add what I took out of the meeting later

Jun 8, 2014 at 11:44 AM Post #30 of 86
We should make a thread for just Minnesota so that we will not miss anything, this thread here will be locked in probably a week. This way all of us Minnesotans can keep in touch and not miss anymore events. I did not look to see if there was such a thing, what do you think people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back