Mini SF Bay Area meet
Sep 4, 2013 at 2:39 AM Post #32 of 187
  In. 

Setup at the moment: 
Paradox + HD650 > Mojo > ODAC. 

Honestly, I probably wouldn't bring any of my gear to the meet, unless somebody wanted to actually hear it. I don't like brining my stuff due to condition can go down, and flat-out things can just go wrong. I don't know, I got a bad vibe from leaving my stuff at CAS. Something about it makes me scared..

Haha, I hear ya.

I actually wasn't too scared. The W1000X was surprisingly more durable than I thought, and the ES10 was more or less on my body almost all the time.

Just come and have fun. I'm sure there are people who want to see you again, dude. I'm one of them, for starter.

Vote for East Bay, Sundays are best but Saturday could work, too.

Thanks! Gotcha on the list, too!

So now it's 5 vote for East Bay, 1 vote neutral, and... we still have 5 votes left.

And I get the feeling Mr. Mike Mercer will join in pretty soon.

Sep 5, 2013 at 11:13 PM Post #36 of 187
Does anyone happen to have the Sennheiser HDVD800? I'm curious about that thing.

Hi Tengen! Give Jez Hildred or the gang at Audio High in Mountain View a call. They should have an HDVD800 for you to try...

Sep 5, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #37 of 187
Sep 6, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #39 of 187
I am in Sunnyvale, and can go anywhere within reasonable distance. Obviously the closer the better...
wink.gif

Alrighty. 1 neutral vote!

I'll cast a vote for east bay, Saturday, no 09/21, no 11/09 weekends.  I know I posted this either here or the"other" thread.  If I did, sorry for being redundant.  (you can say that again....)

Okay. Let's avoid those weekends then.

Sat. in the East Bay is best for me.

Thanks!

So it's looking like we have 7 votes for East Bay and 2 neutral votes.

And Saturday looks like it's a good time.

Let's do it Saturday in East Bay then!

I'm not familiar with East Bay area, so can someone please suggest a location in East Bay that we all can convene at?

Sep 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM Post #40 of 187
I guess I won't be participating, have fun!

Actually, what would a city be that's in the east bay?

Sep 6, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #42 of 187
Sep 6, 2013 at 6:22 PM Post #44 of 187
That's what I was thinking, too far then.

If you're near BART, someone (I) can pick you up at one of the East Bay stations...

That's easy. 
wink_face.gif

Sep 6, 2013 at 6:39 PM Post #45 of 187

Users who are viewing this thread

Back