Mini meet Phoenix
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2019 at 2:05 PM Post #49 of 62
Rare new acquisition from the Decware classifieds. Will bring the mini meet, and October of course. A custom MLB headphone amplifier (Basically a CSP2 but with output transformers)! Apologies for the filter... It looked too red otherwise (yes its bright orange).
1564077743637521735762244466473.jpg

Jul 26, 2019 at 10:32 PM Post #51 of 62
I got the WiFi covered.
Sorry for the delay in responses. Just busy.
Looking forward to hanging out tomorrow gents.

Jul 27, 2019 at 12:10 AM Post #52 of 62
So sorry you can't be with us Funch. So much wish I could test your tubes again. Lol. I'm gonna be there with daughter. So much to have fun with anyway. Gonna be great mini meet, thanks so much to Greg, I wish I could offer that friendly space Greg is doing. Anyway, I'm drunk, listening to Pink Floyd. So forgive me my rant.

Jul 27, 2019 at 12:54 AM Post #53 of 62
It's looking to be a great time. I hope what I bring will be fun for everybody. Gonna be a great time.

Jul 27, 2019 at 12:55 AM Post #54 of 62
Btw, I'm blowing out my eardeums right now...

Jul 28, 2019 at 12:53 AM Post #55 of 62
Just wanna say thanks, Greg. That was a great mini meet . I like the big meets for the variety of equipment to try, but this experience is better to me. It was great getting to know you all better and knowing where you all are coming from. Looking forward to Oct 5.

Jul 28, 2019 at 12:03 PM Post #56 of 62
Hey Drew :wink: Glad you had a good time as I did as well. I agree man, it was very cool, kick back, different with a very nice environment. I had the opportunity to get to know you and your daughter a lot better along with everyone else that attended. It's just really mellow and personal versus the big meets even though it's still an awesome event. I just wish I would have fired up the BBQ earlier so you and the others that left earlier had a chance to eat. Sorry about that brother. Next time. Hope you got your personal matters all attended to.

To everyone else, thanx for coming. It was fun and I really like this setting. We're going to do it again really soon as most said they were down for it. Most certainly before the big meet in October.

Thanx for coming to ALL! It was a great time.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019 at 1:33 PM Post #57 of 62
A big thanks to Greg for being such a generous host and thank you to all who brought such great gear. It was fun talking to everyone! I loved hearing Chris's TT2, M Scaler & Abyss and Joe's Decware MLB, plus Greg's large collection of cans.

Jul 28, 2019 at 3:56 PM Post #58 of 62
Greg, yesterday was absolutely awesome. I appreciate you opening up your home and hosting the get together.

Like others have said, I found the yesterday to be more personal and laid back. Unfortunately I did too much socializing and not enough listening to everyones fantastic gear!!!
I certainly have a lot to learn from all of you guys and I appreciate the openness shown by everyone.

Jul 29, 2019 at 10:53 AM Post #59 of 62
Good morning,
Sorry I had to leave early and just got back from Tucson didn't have a chance to post earlier.
The mini meet was great. Love Jason's tube amps. I do like drew911d's Hugo set up but can't afford :)
And thank you Greg for hosting it, thank you for let me borrow your Zmf.
Thank you Jason for the tubes.
Thank you drew911d for the salsa
And thank you Toshu for talking about Ham radio with me and my newphew.

It was great and thank you all again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back