Mini meet Phoenix
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2019 at 2:42 AM Post #17 of 62
Either day is good for me, as my schedule goes so far.

Jun 20, 2019 at 11:24 PM Post #19 of 62
Ok, Saturday July 27th it is. If anyone else is interested, please post as space at my house will be limited. I’ll/we’ll iron out the details here within the next week.
When it comes to the address of my home and such, I’ll pass that all along via PM to all.

Post what you’ll be bringing.
Let’s stay in touch through thish thread.

Jun 22, 2019 at 11:33 AM Post #22 of 62
I'll have everything that is in my profile so just check it out if interested. I'll also have all my tubes on hand so lots of combos to check out.
Of course I can't compete with Mr. tube himself @BzzzzzT

I'll BBQ for us so it'll be much more kickback then a regular meet even though those are really kickback too. Plenty to drink and eat so come hungry. Drinks will be anything you want...beer, spirits, soda, water, juice. whatever it'll be there. I'll probably do burgers, brats, dogs, etc...whatever you guys want so don't be shy on posting what kind of grub you want. Of course if anyone wants to bring any food, drink, condiment, picnicware, etc. I'm not gonna say no.

Gonna be a good day gentleman. Of course if you want to bring a friend or significant other, have at it. It's just space for set-up of all the gear that "could" get tight but don't hold back on what you're bringing as it won't be THAT tight. We'll make it work. :) Looking forward to it.

G

Jun 22, 2019 at 7:07 PM Post #23 of 62
Sound like fun! I am loaning out some of my equipment to a friend doing some production. I'll bring my Little Dot and my DIY headphone/speaker amp. I am working on a new headphone amp but I doubt it will be done in time. I'll bring my X2's and HD800's.

I have lots of tubes! If you guys let me know what your amp takes I can bring tubes or compatible variants to try out, whether it is signal, power, regulator or rectifier. I have many common and uncommon types. I also have lots of tube speaker amps if you want to try something with lots of juice. I can also bring my tube tester if you want to test your tube's emissions and I can also bring the soldering & de-soldering gun if you need a mod done.

I'll also bring various beverages of a refreshing nature.

Jun 22, 2019 at 8:31 PM Post #24 of 62
I am the newbie. Went to the get together last fall and met some great guys.

I will bring my Massdrop 6xx, but also my "different" set up where I am using a small TX8 Android TV box with a Topping DX7S DAC/ amp connected to my main system. It may be of interest.
15612498417912157467931878760902.jpg

Jun 24, 2019 at 3:43 PM Post #27 of 62
Sounds great. Should have a great little spread to eat while kicking back and relaxing.

What’s good about these mini meets is its really quite and you can hear everything the way it’s supposed to sound.

Jun 30, 2019 at 3:08 PM Post #28 of 62
My Chord gear and Abyss. Maybe I'll make my homemade salsa to bring.

Jun 30, 2019 at 3:30 PM Post #29 of 62
Been away from my gear for two weeks.. Jones'n to get back to it. Another week to go! Noise cancelling headphones are great to dull airplane noises, but I feel like I'm learning kindergarten basics again for SQ...

Jun 30, 2019 at 5:31 PM Post #30 of 62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back