Milwaukee meet
Dec 20, 2003 at 9:54 PM Post #16 of 54
Me and rando have talked about this before, and as a host, i see this as fine, and will put in reseverations for the 17th unless i hear some mass objection from the rest of those who plan to attend

Dec 25, 2003 at 2:58 PM Post #18 of 54
Quote:

Originally posted by Ebonyks
Me and rando have talked about this before, and as a host, i see this as fine, and will put in reseverations for the 17th unless i hear some mass objection from the rest of those who plan to attend

I will mark it down on the calendar. All I hope for now is that my wife doesn't come up with alternate plans.

Dec 25, 2003 at 6:13 PM Post #19 of 54
Hi,

I'm gonna try to make this one, since TubeRoller seems to always pick dates when I'm out of town.

Now, just where is the Shorewood Library and what time?

Thanks.

Dec 25, 2003 at 6:43 PM Post #20 of 54
I might just be there...don't know if work will permit it at this point, but I'll give it a go. If I can make it, I'll bring the whole shooting match...K1000's and all.
biggrin.gif

Dec 26, 2003 at 5:40 AM Post #21 of 54
I'm confirming the room tommorow, if all goes well, i'll update this thread with spefic details, including times, and address information.

Dec 30, 2003 at 7:18 PM Post #22 of 54
Hi folks,

I'm a newbie in hi-fi and headphones, but i've been living in the milwaukee area all of my life. I'm really interested in attending a meet. Does anyone have either a Senn HD600 or a Sony CD3000 that they could bring along, to help me decide which I like better? :)

Dec 30, 2003 at 10:47 PM Post #23 of 54
Ok everyone, i got in contact with the library today, and there's an 80% chance that the room will go through problem free, the person who's directly responsible for the room reseverations wasn't there today, but it appears that nothing is schedualed for the date. I'll be able to say what the exact situation is on friday.

xaipemw: There will undoubtly be a pair of HD-600's at the meet, but i can't say for sure that Cd3k's will be there. As soon as i get the room confirmed, i'll ask that people start posting gear lists, and we'll hopefully be able to find out through that.

I do have a favor to ask of all of you though. The library would like to have an idea as to how many people would be attending the meet. My guess at the moment is somewhere between 5 and 15, but i suspect it to be on the lower end of that. So, would anyone who is for sure going to be at the meet either post something in this thread between now and friday, or send me a PM, i would really apprecate it

Jan 1, 2004 at 3:18 PM Post #28 of 54
Count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back