Milwaukee meet
Nov 12, 2003 at 1:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 54

Ebonyks

Headphoneus Supremus
I posted a intrest check way back on this one but today i came across a place to host it (for free)

There are a few restrictions, like no vendors will be able to sell anything at the meet (Sorry guys, it's in a public place), Otherwise, there aren't many restrictions that we need to worry about.

Right now i'm thinking somewhere around second week of january (The 10th possibly), but i want to make sure there will be enough intrest in this to make it worthwhile. Anyone who's intrested should post in the thread ASAP. (For all intrested, this would be on the east side of milwaukee)

Nov 12, 2003 at 4:12 AM Post #3 of 54
I just spoke with Ebonyks on AIM. I'll be there. My gear:
Koss Portapros, KSC-55s, modded Plugs
Sony V6s
Beyer DT770s
Jung Multiloop amp
A47 amp
Mini cmoy
M-audio Sonica + laptop
Sony D-2, D-EJ756
And probably another semi-audio-related project I'm working on.

Nov 12, 2003 at 4:18 AM Post #4 of 54
I would attend and bring what I can. It's close enough I could get there early and help set up too!

Nov 13, 2003 at 9:42 PM Post #8 of 54
It's going to take place at a public library, most likely the shorewood one. I still have to get everything regestered (And it's obiviously a long way away, so i don't feel too rushed), but i'm just looking for intrest at this point, and if there are any strong objections to the date (The 10th of jan at this time)

Covered dish? huh?

Nov 16, 2003 at 2:24 AM Post #9 of 54
Count me in!!!!

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you.

Nov 25, 2003 at 1:20 AM Post #12 of 54
Ok, i'm going to set the date of this for the 10th. Anyone with a problem with this date needs to contact me in the next two weeks, i'm going to get the room regestered at that time

Nov 25, 2003 at 11:06 PM Post #13 of 54
Count me in!

Dec 20, 2003 at 6:12 PM Post #15 of 54
Hey does anybody have any objections to moving this to the 17th? It would just be a whole lot easier for me. I've got some stuff earmarked for us from the gracious Vinyl Junkie, Todd. What do you guys think of moving this out a week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back