Milwaukee area meet: Sunday, June 3rd, 2007
Mar 17, 2007 at 1:22 AM Post #31 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gil Schwartzman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
By in retested, do you mean you plan to attend, or you are considering it?

I plan on being there. I have to put my S.E.X. up against the Zana Deux.....

Andrew

Mar 17, 2007 at 2:41 AM Post #32 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I plan on being there. I have to put my S.E.X. up against the Zana Deux.....

Andrew

I've heard your S.E.X., so I know what the competition will be like. Of course, you have to tell me I win or you'll never see your op amps again......
icon10.gif
(Yes, I still have them. I'll bring them along!)

A_Sr.

Mar 17, 2007 at 3:46 PM Post #33 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorbine_Sr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've heard your S.E.X., so I know what the competition will be like. Of course, you have to tell me I win or you'll never see your op amps again......
icon10.gif
(Yes, I still have them. I'll bring them along!)

A_Sr.

I guess I will have to throw some upgrades in there pre-meet so I have a chance. If you are using the op amps keep holding on to them, I haven't needed them yet and I don't see my self needing them any time soon.

Andrew

Mar 18, 2007 at 3:17 PM Post #34 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by m3ta1head /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alright, thanks for the information. I'm going to be giving Joni a call back and setting a tentative date-June 3rd. I'll reserve us from 12-5, which will be $150 total for rent. As for the kitchen and power setups, I will find out that information as well.

Thanks for being supportive, guys! Lets make this meet a reality.

Hi freinds...
Thanks for the invitation, I will be more than happy to attend your meet. I will be bringing with me all my amps, both portables & home amps including the B-52. There might be another new amp that will show up at your new meet. Please let me know if any one interested in vinyl, I will be more than happy to bring the analog rig too.
As to the rental fee, $150.00-$200.00, I will be more than happy to cover it. You don't have to pay for attending this meet, but those who are capable to give a little, if enough, it should cover lunch for every one & if extra money is raised will donate it to Head-Fi, if that is ok with every one,
specially the meet organizer.
Thanks.
ray samuels

Mar 18, 2007 at 6:27 PM Post #38 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi freinds...
Thanks for the invitation, I will be more than happy to attend your meet. I will be bringing with me all my amps, both portables & home amps including the B-52. There might be another new amp that will show up at your new meet. Please let me know if any one interested in vinyl, I will be more than happy to bring the analog rig too.
As to the rental fee, $150.00-$200.00, I will be more than happy to cover it. You don't have to pay for attending this meet, but those who are capable to give a little, if enough, it should cover lunch for every one & if extra money is raised will donate it to Head-Fi, if that is ok with every one,
Thanks.
ray samuels

Mr. Samuels, you are the MAN!

We will definitely raise some money for head-fi. Lunch won't be a problem
tongue.gif

Where do you guys want to eat? Fancy resteraunt? Frozen pizza?

Mar 18, 2007 at 8:19 PM Post #39 of 162
Quote:

Hi freinds...
Thanks.
ray samuels

Ray, this is awesome of you. More than I could have asked for. I am very exited to hear your amps (A raptor is on my short list of possible upgrade candidate), and a new amp would be very exciting.

As far as analog goes, I myself would love to hear it. I have a measly two vinyl's, but I've never had the pleasure of hearing them. You don't need to bring it solely on my behalf, but if others are interested also, I'd certainly be happy to try it out.

Oh, and for lunch, definitaly that would be covered by any donations, and it was my plan from the beginning to donate any extra money to head-fi.

Mar 18, 2007 at 8:27 PM Post #40 of 162
Quote:

Originally Posted by m3ta1head /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mr. Samuels, you are the MAN!

We will definitely raise some money for head-fi. Lunch won't be a problem
tongue.gif

Where do you guys want to eat? Fancy resteraunt? Frozen pizza?

My vote goes for frozen pizzas. We could get enough jacks to feed an entire group on $10-$20. I will be showing up to listen to headphones, not eat
tongue.gif
. I see no reason to spend extra money on some fancy meal.

Mar 19, 2007 at 12:45 AM Post #42 of 162
What a gracious offer! This is very kind of you!!!

I am looking forward to meeting you.

Quote:

Hi freinds...
Thanks.
ray samuels

Mar 19, 2007 at 2:33 AM Post #43 of 162
All if you guys currently in this, please, if you can, help us promote this a bit. After everything Ray is doing, I want this to be as successful as possible. Even if people just come to listen and chill with other head-fi'ers, thats perfectly ok. I just want a decent group of people to show.

Mar 19, 2007 at 2:43 AM Post #44 of 162
It's on my calender in ink. Yup. I'll bring a lackey down with me as well. Put me down for two and some Jacks...!

This sounds pretty exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back