Micca Store - FiiO E7/E9 Headphone Amplifier Bundle For $199.95
Oct 30, 2010 at 10:13 PM Post #32 of 118
Just ordered it through your store on Amazon (needed to use their store card).

I'm so excited!

Oct 31, 2010 at 1:12 PM Post #34 of 118
since I don't quality for the bundle discount, gonna await reviews before pulling the trigger (esp from folks with the k70x)

//update: just saw the review thread in the amp subforums that sounds promising. very close to ordering once part 2 comes out, or more supporting reviews come out
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 1, 2010 at 5:28 PM Post #36 of 118
I found an eBay seller shipping the E9 worldwide... this is the product's link, for anyone interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/FiiO-E9-Desktop-Headphone-Amplifier-Pre-Order-/290492257893?pt=UK_CE_MP3Access_RL&hash=item43a2b01665

If you find other sellers (offering a cheaper price), please let me know.

Nov 1, 2010 at 7:20 PM Post #38 of 118
While I certainly wasn't hoping for a posting like this in this specific thread, looking on the bright side, it does allow me to address questions like this, which other readers may have on their mind as well.

In general, we believe that customers are best served by retailers who serve their regional market. This contributes to a much better purchase experience because regional retailers are best equipped to meet the expectations of their customers. For example, a seller in China may be used to meeting Chinese buyer expectations, but a US buyer may have a very different expectation in terms of shipping speed, after sales service, warranty validity, warranty claims process, and etc.

Micca Store serves the US market and we believe we are best able to meet US buyer's needs and expectations. We provide fast shipping on FiiO products, a 30-day return policy, and a warranty claims assistance program where buyers do not have to correspond with FiiO in China to obtain warranty service.

With respect to the specific eBay listing mentioned here, the total price is 82.99 GBP, which by current currency conversion rates is about $133.13.  I don't know if the seller's PayPal account is setup to take USD directly, but if not, there will be an additional premium charged by PayPal for doing the conversion.

In any case, we sell the E9 for $129.95, including free US shipping, and we offer a further discount via the E7/E9 bundle pricing, so we are offering a lower price, faster shipping, and likely superior after sale service.

Oh and we have the E9 in stock now, so you don't have to wait until 11/9.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jack

Nov 3, 2010 at 3:59 PM Post #39 of 118
My E9 arrived today. Thanks Micca for the quick shipping!
smily_headphones1.gif

First impressions are a VERY good one.
wink.gif

Nov 3, 2010 at 4:31 PM Post #40 of 118
Jack help! I'm very upset right now! I was enjoying my new E7/E9 for all about 30 seconds and the left channel stopped working! I know it's not my headphones as it does this with all the headphones I have, and when I plug into my old portable amp they work. Also, the 3.5mm line in works fine, but when using the them as a DAC/Amp the left channel cuts in and out. If I wiggle my E7 I can hear the left channel come in and out; I'm convinced its either the E7's E9 connector or the E9's E7 connector. I can't be sure which one is working and which one is not. >.< What is your exchange policy and the like?

EDIT: I sent an email to support about this and am hoping to get a response ASAP. Will they ship the replacement right away or will they wait until they receive my return? Either way I am really upset; I paid for expedited shipping and now it could be over a week for me to a new one; and I have to pay for return shipping to boot!

EDIT #2: Now that I am repacking this I noticed my E7 has tape all over the packaging as if its been open and used before... Not to mention there is a nice big scratch across the screen surface. Is it possible I got a used product by mistake in place of a new one? I also don't understand why I have to pay the return shipping. Amazon covers this and this more or less cancels the benefit of me buying these products together in a bundle opposed to buying them separate...

Nov 4, 2010 at 9:48 AM Post #41 of 118
Riku,

We are already getting this taken care of for you through our ticket support system. I see that you are in Virginia as well, so if you ship the E7 and E9 back to us with priority mail (don't use their flat rate boxes), the cost should be very low and we'll reimburse you for it. The replacement set is being shipped with expedited shipping so you will definitely not have to wait for a week for a replacement.

With respect to your second edit: The E7 packaging's exterior has a plastic wrap - it's not a tape as it is not sticky. Other E7 owners should be able to confirm with you that their E7 packaging also had a plastic wrap.  Also, the E7's are all shipped with a plastic screen protector film. This film will look milky and scratched, but if you pick at the corners of it, it can be removed, revealing the flawless mirror finish underneath.

Jack

Nov 4, 2010 at 10:21 AM Post #42 of 118
Thank you so much for your help! Your support team contacted me within minutes of me sending in my enquiry and I have already received a new tracking number for my replacement!

As for the return shipping, it wasn't that big a deal; I know I was upset at the time but truth be told I work at a FedEx ramp so it cost next to nothing for me.

And I am sure my immediate panic prevented me from inspecting the film on the E7; I was far too busy trying to find out what was wrong with my stuff.

Also, the RMA return address... I live but maybe 20 minutes from that lol. I even thought about driving down there myself to drop it off. :p

Anyway, while my initial experience with the E7/E9 has been a rocky one, my first experience with Micca is an outstanding one! I've been a long time shopper with Amazon and I think they are fantastic; yet you guys are faster to respond and react. I will definitely be recommending you to my friends, and anyone here at Head-Fi for that matter!

Thank you again!

Nov 4, 2010 at 11:06 AM Post #43 of 118

Quote:
Thank you so much for your help! Your support team contacted me within minutes of me sending in my enquiry and I have already received a new tracking number for my replacement!

As for the return shipping, it wasn't that big a deal; I know I was upset at the time but truth be told I work at a FedEx ramp so it cost next to nothing for me.

And I am sure my immediate panic prevented me from inspecting the film on the E7; I was far too busy trying to find out what was wrong with my stuff.

Also, the RMA return address... I live but maybe 20 minutes from that lol. I even thought about driving down there myself to drop it off. :p

Anyway, while my initial experience with the E7/E9 has been a rocky one, my first experience with Micca is an outstanding one! I've been a long time shopper with Amazon and I think they are fantastic; yet you guys are faster to respond and react. I will definitely be recommending you to my friends, and anyone here at Head-Fi for that matter!

Thank you again!

If you want, Micca sells THROUGH Amazon too!

Nov 4, 2010 at 12:00 PM Post #45 of 118
Ah okay. I didn't know that. I had to use my Amazon Store Card, so I pretty much needed to buy it through Amazon. Thankfully Micca sells through there, so I lucked out for my E9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back