Micca Store - FiiO E7/E9 Headphone Amplifier Bundle For $199.95
Sep 19, 2010 at 9:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 118

Jack C

Previously known as Jack-Micca
Member of the Trade: TekFX
The FiiO E9 desktop amplifier is scheduled for release sometime in October, just in time for the holiday season!  FiiO has another winner of a product on their hands, this time a desktop amp that offers their trademark combination of excellent performance, top notch quality, and affordability. Those who are looking for a great desktop amp that delivers the goods in terms of audio performance for not much money will be well served by this gem of a product.

But that's only half the story.

The E9 has a dock connector for the E7, and when combined, the two provides an unheard of level of features, flexibility, and power at this price range. The E7/E9 combination provides a high quality DAC interface to the music from your computer or iPad, and amplifies the signal to a level that is enough to drive even the most demanding 600Ohm headphones. Take the E7 with you when you are on travel or on the go; dock it in the E9 when home to enjoy the same high quality sound form your full size headphones.

We feel so strongly about the combination of the E7 and E9 that we are offering a special combo deal of the E7 and E9: get both for only $199.95 including standard shipping.

How to purchase:
We will be making this special combo available at www.miccastore.com. Please refer to the following link and add the E7 as a "Bundled Amplifier" before adding to cart.

http://www.miccastore.com/fiio-fiio-desktop-headphone-amplifier-black-p-42.html

For those who got an E7 after the announcement of the deal but before the E9 was available, you can purchase an E9, send us an email with your E7 and E9 order numbers from www.miccastore.com, and we'll refund you $30.

Remember, this special combo deal is only be available from www.miccastore.com for the time being and not available through our stores on Amazon.com or eBay.

Your questions are welcomed!

Sep 26, 2010 at 5:47 PM Post #3 of 118
I already have the E7... what's the current pricing for just the E9?
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 26, 2010 at 6:11 PM Post #4 of 118
Argh IwantitIwantit.

But a) I'm too poor and b) I'd like to wait for some reviews for the E9, even though I suspect that it'll be pretty awesome considering FiiO's track record.

I guess this means that the E9 is going to be priced standalone around the $120 mark? That's not bad, we'll have to see how it compares to other things around that pricemark (mostly DIY stuff, unless I'm missing something).
Any interesting extras we should know, like rollable opamps or topology, that kind if stuff?

Sep 26, 2010 at 7:24 PM Post #5 of 118
how much is the e9 and when will we be able to purchase? also is there any discount for head-fi members or people who already purchased the e7? :p

Sep 27, 2010 at 3:54 PM Post #6 of 118
Hey guys,

I was away for the weekend, but here I am answering your questions.
smily_headphones1.gif

The stand-alone price for the E9 hasn't been released by FiiO yet. New product features and pricing may change leading up to release, so we try not to speculate on anything and leave it up to the manufacturer to make the actual announcement. We feel that this is the best way to go and prevent pre-release confusion. 

We are extremely lucky to have one of the few pre-release engineering E9 samples, and have been providing our feedback to FiiO. However, since FiiO is arranging for reviews by experienced forum members, we won't share any of our subjective thoughts on the E9 until those reviews start showing up. We look forward to those reviews with great anticipation. While it would have been great publicity for us to post a "E9 Review" ahead of those reviews, doing so is probably not in the best interest of the community so we won't.

This $199.95 combo is being offered for two reasons: 1) We want to help build the excitement around the E9 product, it's a phenomenal product in every way. 2) We want to thank those who decides to give Micca Store their business, we know you have options, we want to be your best option.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jack

Sep 27, 2010 at 4:09 PM Post #7 of 118
I see that I missed a couple of questions:

How this works:
Buy the E7 now from www.miccastore.com through the link given in the first post. When the E9 comes out, buy it at the normal stand-alone price from www.miccastore.com. Send us an email with the two order numbers and we'll issue a refund on your E9 purchase for the amount that would reduce the total E7+E9 price to $199.95 (excluding shipping). So for example if you buy the E7 now for $99.90, and later on the E9 becomes available for $1xx.90, we will refund the $xx.85 from your E9 purchase so that the total E7+E9 would then be $199.95. 

As for availability of this deal to others who already has an E7, we have not decided to offer this yet. If there's enough interest in this, I can make the case to the decision makers. So those of you who purchased an E7 from Micca Store previously and would be interested in getting an E9 at launch, please reply to this thread and I'll pass the request on.

Jack

Sep 29, 2010 at 4:24 PM Post #8 of 118
Just ordered my E7... waiting for the E9 to be released
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 29, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #10 of 118
yup, please
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:
As for availability of this deal to others who already has an E7, we have not decided to offer this yet. If there's enough interest in this, I can make the case to the decision makers. So those of you who purchased an E7 from Micca Store previously and would be interested in getting an E9 at launch, please reply to this thread and I'll pass the request on.

Jack

Oct 1, 2010 at 10:12 AM Post #12 of 118
Hey,

Unfortunately we do not ship overseas. Is there a dealer in Australia that you can order through? We'd love to earn your business, but we might not be your best choice if you factor in the shipping cost, shipping time, potential customs issues and the remote possibility of requiring after-sales service/support. 

Jack

Oct 2, 2010 at 9:02 AM Post #14 of 118
Hi,

This would depend on the cost of the E9 will cost when it is released.
biggrin.gif
But we know it will be more than $100, and it won't be by just $10 or something.

Jack

Oct 17, 2010 at 11:27 AM Post #15 of 118
I really wanna know how well it can drive the K701/2 and 600ohm Beyers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back