Meze Audio LIRIC - The portable isodynamic hybrid array headphone
Feb 2, 2022 at 6:39 PM Post #978 of 1,512
Chinese new year celebration is all about union, harmony, joy and prosperous. We give red-pocket to children and we greet each other with blessing wishes. So naturally, we don't "kill" anything on the first day. :wink:
All the best to you and your family for the coming year, Andy.
I enjoy reading your content and value your opinion. Cayin and Meze are lucky to have you.

Feb 9, 2022 at 9:32 AM Post #980 of 1,512
Nope, when I organise the Liric tour, I have never include "target audience" or "potential customer" into my shortlisting criteria. I tried to maximize mix and match of different gear and headphones, track record of reviews, contribution to forum discussion, and geographic/logistic concerns also plays an important role, but I don't really care about sales potenital in this process. :beerchug:
A lot more that goes into it than we realize, & explains how I got picked. Always fascinating to learn insights like this, especially when endless assumptions & speculations that generally surround HeadFi related gear.
Chinese new year celebration is all about union, harmony, joy and prosperous. We give red-pocket to children and we greet each other with blessing wishes. So naturally, we don't "kill" anything on the first day. :wink:
More things like this I wish I knew about China, even with prior personal interest it's hard to glean insight like this. No killing except with kindness 🦇

Feb 11, 2022 at 10:57 AM Post #981 of 1,512
Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Feb 11, 2022 at 11:04 AM Post #982 of 1,512
A lot more that goes into it than we realize, & explains how I got picked. Always fascinating to learn insights like this, especially when endless assumptions & speculations that generally surround HeadFi related gear.

More things like this I wish I knew about China, even with prior personal interest it's hard to glean insight like this. No killing except with kindness 🦇

If I have to conclude our tour arrangment with one sentense: we want to generate meaningful content for LIRIC online community, our shortlisting criteria become very sensible once you understand our objective. :beerchug:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Feb 11, 2022 at 11:44 AM Post #983 of 1,512
If I have to conclude our tour arrangment with one sentense: we want to generate meaningful content for LIRIC online community, our shortlisting criteria become very sensible once you understand our objective. :beerchug:
And now I do. Thanks for sharing it all, or what little you can. 🎃

Feb 14, 2022 at 11:33 AM Post #985 of 1,512
Feb 15, 2022 at 8:07 AM Post #986 of 1,512
Feb 23, 2022 at 12:05 PM Post #987 of 1,512
Mar 3, 2022 at 8:25 AM Post #989 of 1,512
Mar 3, 2022 at 8:30 AM Post #990 of 1,512

Users who are viewing this thread

Back