Meze Audio LIRIC - The portable isodynamic hybrid array headphone
Dec 18, 2021 at 4:32 PM Post #618 of 1,494
That was... an interesting selection of questions. Quite refreshing, actually.

Dec 18, 2021 at 6:16 PM Post #619 of 1,494
I am not sure if I can pull this out immediately. I can afford the drum set financially, but space is the bottleneck here in Asia: our apartment is fairly compact when compare to US or Europe. Maybe I can do this when I retire and changed my home office as my personal entertainment room.

Yes, my status has spelled out my relationship with Meze clearly. I am financially affiliated with Meze, that's why I didn't share my subjective impression with Meze product, or any product that I am representing offically. I can do that if I wanted to, and I have been asked by friends and users frequently.

If I want to sell more products, what would be the more effective options? Sharing impression or "pretend" I am interested in trying drums?
I trulyy appreciate your views. Electric drums are excellent on tight spaces and in high-rises.

Actually, I lived in apartment and had the set, which I sold and bought Liric. We moved into new apartment and simply didn't have space. I did got the mentioned, and it was great.

I trulyy appreciate your views. Electric drums are excellent on tight spaces and in high-rises.

Actually, I lived in apartment and had the set, which I sold and bought Liric. We moved into new apartment and simply didn't have space. I did got the mentioned, and it was great.
Just to make sure of the sound insulation.

Just to make sure of the sound insulation.
I did got Roland TDM-10 & the set under foot pedal.

You seem to be a part of Meze organization.

Are you really into trying drums? Or is this just a part of selling Liric?
Nice to see someone to be fully alert. Good Job!.

Dec 19, 2021 at 2:39 AM Post #620 of 1,494
Is the guy above quoting and replying to himself? Weird.

Anyways, the Liric arrived and I think I'm in love. Sleek, build quality that is second to none and an agreeable sound signature (I still have to get acclimated to it and have the drivers work out a bit).

All in all, a fantastic package.

20211219_112333[1790].jpg

The three Meze beauties together

20211219_112058[1792].jpg

Dec 19, 2021 at 5:31 AM Post #623 of 1,494
I'd love to hear from anyone with a Fiio M17 offer their comments matched with the Liric. 📱 🎧

Dec 19, 2021 at 6:51 AM Post #625 of 1,494
Can't recommend it enough! Probably the best pairing I've tried from my headphones.

P1100307.jpg
Fab! On my way down to my Headphone retailer to try these out. I have held off from the Utopia's for a while now waiting for something else to be introduced, that may be also cheaper I hasten to add, to match up with the M17. Can't wait to listen to the these.

Dec 19, 2021 at 7:04 AM Post #626 of 1,494
Fab! On my way down to my Headphone retailer to try these out. I have held off from the Utopia's for a while now waiting for something else to be introduced, that may be also cheaper I hasten to add, to match up with the M17. Can't wait to listen to the these.
Let me know your impressions. I really feel the Liric is an excellent combo for the M17 - it's a super impactful, very engaging pairing, and you get the sense that the M17 seems to really hit its mark both in terms of timbre and in terms of efficiency. The M17 can definitely drive more demanding headphones - ZMF VC no problem - but on the Liric you have such a ridiculous amount of headroom that it seems to hyper-energise the dynamics.

Dec 19, 2021 at 9:43 AM Post #627 of 1,494
Is the guy above quoting and replying to himself? Weird.

Anyways, the Liric arrived and I think I'm in love. Sleek, build quality that is second to none and an agreeable sound signature (I still have to get acclimated to it and have the drivers work out a bit).

All in all, a fantastic package.

The three Meze beauties together

I'm talking with Elon Musk to take a trip to Calisto and stay there for a lifetime... That's glorious...

Anyway, like I asked to @MatW a few days ago... Have you considered the option to do a rental service of your headphones for the comunity? Maybe now with the COVID raising again worldwide is not a good idea... But maybe in the future :beerchug: I hope you have enough time for your "headphones library" :relaxed:

Dec 19, 2021 at 9:49 AM Post #628 of 1,494
Anyone try the Liric with the xDuoo MT-604 Balanced Tube Amp?

I'm looking for an entry into tubes as I've got absolutely no experience with them but wanted to dip my toes in.

Wondering if the Liric is a good pairing.

Dec 19, 2021 at 9:52 AM Post #629 of 1,494
Dec 19, 2021 at 11:07 AM Post #630 of 1,494
Well said! Thanks for this explanation and I agree with the assessment. And yes, punch is the more traditional term, and I'll do my best to avoid 'slam' in the future since that seems to raise some eyebrows haha.
Damn. What’s in a word. Let’s keep using the word “slam”. I know too many people who think it’s appropriately descriptive, if not onomatopoeiac! 🙂

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back