Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread
Jan 13, 2020 at 5:26 PM Post #6,122 of 7,696
I don't know of anyone I trust more than Meze who is making cables that fit Meze's 99 series. NewFantasia sells cables on amazon but from my limited experience, they're not as nice as the 1st party ones.

Jan 13, 2020 at 7:47 PM Post #6,124 of 7,696
Thank you for the suggestion.

But what about cheaper cables?
I agree they are not cheap. But some of the other brands charges €99 or more for such cables :/ And they are looking plain boring too. The Meze 99 Classic cables works too for other headphones that have seperate audio..

They're are some nice cables overseas, listed on ebay. They aren't perfect fit in the cups, but they work just fine. Also work with the Audeze Sine.
How is this type of cable called to make searching easier?

Jan 13, 2020 at 7:49 PM Post #6,125 of 7,696
I agree they are not cheap. But some of the other brands charges €99 or more for such cables :/ And they are looking plain boring too. The Meze 99 Classic cables works too for other headphones that have seperate audio..

How is this type of cable called to make searching easier?
Just search - Meze 99 cable

Jan 15, 2020 at 2:30 AM Post #6,130 of 7,696
Hi guys.

I've bought Meze 99 Neo and I'm so happy with it but there's a little problem. It only includes the 1.2m cable unlike the classic which includes the 3m cable.

I want to use the headphones with my amplifier NAD C328 but for it I need a bigger cable or an extension (which must be compatible with mic jack).

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!
I bought the 3 meter original cable (white version) for my Neo from the Meze website for 20€. Is not balanced but is a great cable.

Jan 15, 2020 at 3:16 AM Post #6,133 of 7,696
I went to their site and put the product in cart shop to see how much was the delivering cost. And when I saw 25€ for shipping I already quit the idea to buy from their site.
Sometimes they have 5£ shipping option. I bought their 50£ balanced cable with 5£ shipping.

They had an offer once for free shipping above 40€ and I ordered the 3m cable along a new pair of pads with free shipping so I got this 3m cable for 20€. 25€ shipping for this cable is absurd.

Jan 15, 2020 at 5:16 AM Post #6,134 of 7,696
Sometimes they have 5£ shipping option. I bought their 50£ balanced cable with 5£ shipping.

They had an offer once for free shipping above 40€ and I ordered the 3m cable along a new pair of pads with free shipping so I got this 3m cable for 20€. 25€ shipping for this cable is absurd.

Yep I agree with you.

But for Portugal it seems to be the only option of shipping. And I was using the European store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back