Metro.fi 200v w/ mic for 24.99 @ amazon
Jul 1, 2009 at 2:02 AM Post #91 of 94
Well, I've had them for a few days now, and am very happy with them. They work well for listening while riding, which was why I'd bought them. I ordered two pairs. Incidentally, Amazon is no longer directly selling them, as of this evening. The price is currently $85. For that price, you could have picked up three when they were on sale!

Jul 1, 2009 at 4:03 AM Post #92 of 94
Sweet deal for $25, right? I gave mine away today since I wasn't using them much. But the new owner is a friend of my college-aged daughter who had a pair of iBuds and I just felt sorry for him, so I gave them away. He left very happy. He's getting an iPhone too, so they will be great. Tough to use the 200v when I have the W3s, and I also prefer the ADDIEMs just a bit as well.

Jul 1, 2009 at 7:23 AM Post #93 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by lucky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I've had them for a few days now, and am very happy with them. They work well for listening while riding, which was why I'd bought them. I ordered two pairs. Incidentally, Amazon is no longer directly selling them, as of this evening. The price is currently $85. For that price, you could have picked up three when they were on sale!

That happened before, Amazon stopped selling them, the cheapest price was around $85, then the next time I looked they were back at $25 from Amazon, so maybe they will be back for $25 from Amazon.

I should receive mine tomorrow.

Nov 27, 2009 at 3:09 AM Post #94 of 94
I wish I had bought two

today while cleaning them one of the permanent metal filters fell off revealing the white under filter, I put it back on, and it stays fine when the tips are on, but one of these days im gonna lose it, and its already probably lost sound quality due to it not being permanently attached anymore to the frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back