Message for FYDave and ItsRy
Jun 26, 2009 at 5:39 PM Post #46 of 86
This thread got kinda creepy... kinda fast...

ASL-Creepy_Guy.jpg

Jun 26, 2009 at 5:40 PM Post #47 of 86
haha looks like about $200

edit: toppop I'd have to agree

Jun 26, 2009 at 5:41 PM Post #48 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by KONAKONA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Last one was late late may so next one will probably be in june or july.

How much does gas cost to get from where you are to chicago?

Guesstimating her car gets 25mpg, and the cost of gas is $2.50, it'll be about $75. Plus the effort of her driving here. One way.

Haha toppop, we know s and the basic idea of l.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 5:53 PM Post #50 of 86
Haha that's my new profile picture!

Jun 26, 2009 at 5:58 PM Post #51 of 86
Why bother continuing to beat the dead horse?

If anything, you should all resolve to do the right thing.

Last night, I sent some money to the Marching Mule.

Also, a pair of headphones I sold got damaged in transit. The buyer is sending them back and I'm giving him a full refund, including the shipping back. It's the right thing to do.

Some people won't do the right thing, but instead of piling on, spend more time thinking about how you, yourself, are not going to be like that.

Jun 26, 2009 at 6:02 PM Post #53 of 86
Oh wow, I woke up today to four PMs and multiple announcements from Paypal. Darn, I guess the Moderators already banned both of those clowns; the PM I got from a Mod was somebody different than Wmcmanus who said that I could decide whether they should be banned or not.

I'll leave the topic of the donations for the other thread; can't put all my gratitude in just one thread! But I will say again that I am still amazed by the turnout that the old (now finally locked) thread produced, and I'm sure it will be remembered by many; I myself am going to put it in my blog in the next few hours.
smily_headphones1.gif

And while I was typing this, I got a call from a "Private Number." Normally that means it's from my mom's work place, but as soon as I heard a familiar voice ask "Is this Ryan?" I hung up.

That reminds me: a big shoutout to KONAKONA for getting the IP Relay stuff going; I never knew much about what happened, but on the phone with Dave, he kept yelling about how he's been getting "God-knows-how-many" of those calls before I got to him.
tongue.gif

Now it seems he left a voice mail for me. I'm sure everybody wants to know what he has to say, so I'll report back on this thread later. If it's an apology, I'll be hard-pressed not to imagine the image of a Head-Fi member who is holding a Skullcandy earcup to the side of his head while he is saying it.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: For God's sake, I'm trying to reply to PMs, and he's literally calling me over and over again. I guess either his voice mail wasn't an apology, or it actually was an apology, and he's calling to take it back now.

Jun 26, 2009 at 6:07 PM Post #54 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by ronnielee54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like Gatto is developing a large fan club.

By fan club you mean KONAKONA?

Jun 26, 2009 at 6:10 PM Post #55 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishcabible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
By fan club you mean KONAKONA?

yeah looks like it
tongue.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 6:10 PM Post #56 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh wow, I woke up today to four PMs and multiple announcements from Paypal. Darn, I guess the Moderators already banned both of those clowns; the PM I got from a Mod was somebody different than Wmcmanus who said that I could decide whether they should be banned or not.

I'll leave the topic of the donations for the other thread; can't put all my gratitude in just one thread! But I will say again that I am still amazed by the turnout that the old (now finally locked) thread produced, and I'm sure it will be remembered by many; I myself am going to put it in my blog in the next few hours.
smily_headphones1.gif

And while I was typing this, I got a call from a "Private Number." Normally that means it's from my mom's work place, but as soon as I heard a familiar voice ask "Is this Ryan?" I hung up.

That reminds me: a big shoutout to KONAKONA for getting the IP Relay stuff going; I never knew much about what happened, but on the phone with Dave, he kept yelling about how he's been getting "God-knows-how-many" of those calls before I got to him.
tongue.gif

Now it seems he left a voice mail for me. I'm sure everybody wants to know what he has to say, so I'll report back on this thread later. If it's an apology, I'll be hard-pressed not to imagine the image of a Head-Fi member who is holding a Skullcandy earcup to the side of his head while he is saying it.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: For God's sake, I'm trying to reply to PMs, and he's literally calling me over and over again. I guess either his voice mail wasn't an apology, or it actually was an apology, and he's calling to take it back now.

If I were you, I would block his number. Check with your phone company how to do it. It's one of those *numbers and then the phone number. Wipe your hands of this bum completely.

Jun 26, 2009 at 6:24 PM Post #57 of 86
I go out to the store to get some..... well something and I come back and someone has misspelled my name again?

It's a simple name to spell, I mean how hard could it be?

celebgal_03_clarkson.jpg

Te he, no problem bro, been waiting to test out the IP relay system for a good while now.
biggrin.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #58 of 86
Who misspelled it?

And what did you run down to the store? TP?
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back